Which Odeon or none?

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I just sold my Odeon PM black mono because I have the MM in natural. I also own the Bloomsbury PM. Do you think the new Damier with black trim would be a silly purchase given I have these other two bags?

I just sold my Odeon PM black mono because I have the MM in natural. I also own the Bloomsbury PM. Do you think the new Damier with black trim would be a silly purchase given I have these other two bags?
Good question. I'm often tempted to duplicate something that I really love. If I see different uses for the two versions, I'll do it. (e.g. my DE speedy 30 and DA speedy 25 are completely different bags to me). Ultimately, if it makes you happy, do it. :smile:

How do you like the bag? I want to add a DE bag to my collection and I think the Odeon is a versatile style. Would love to hear more and see also some mod shots :smile:
I just used once over the weekend. The shoulder straps are pretty soft so I didn’t have any shoulder pain. It fits a few things I have. A fully packed mini pochette, wide enough for a clemence wallet, and iPhone pro max. I still have room for a small hand sanitizer if needed. I seen reviews that it fits a bottle of water. I am 5’1 and the adjustable straps fit me perfectly.

Reactions: Melli12
How do you like the bag? I want to add a DE bag to my collection and I think the Odeon is a versatile style. Would love to hear more and see also some mod shots :smile:

Here’s some casual mod shots from today.

Attachments

• 20BECC4D-0D95-459A-A377-B26624B248A2.jpeg
    20BECC4D-0D95-459A-A377-B26624B248A2.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 5E29442C-3EF8-438C-A7ED-C6889D9832F4.jpeg
    5E29442C-3EF8-438C-A7ED-C6889D9832F4.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 192
I ordered on Odeon PM damier ebene and i’s about to arrive. To tell the truth I’m no longer sure I made the right choice as I probably like the Monogram/ black more… I chose the DE version as I already have a few mono bags (Metis, multipochette, speedy 20 etc, even though all with vacchetta)…but I also have a Speedy30 b in damier ebene…. Any suggestions? What would you go for?

I think the Odeon is a very casual bag. So I use mine "casually" therefore was firm on getting the monogram with BLACK leather.

Mine is MM, I find the PM too small because of the slim profile. And other than a crossbody bag, I use a 16 in strap from Etsy and make it a hobo. It looks like a professional work bag with shirt and slacks. Please try this version because you'll see new ways of wearing your bag.

Make up your mind AFTER you receive the bag. Ppl buy duplicates of the same style because it really works for them.

Reactions: puddingcup