Valentino Shoes

That really baffles me. The fact that there are still so many women buying Louboutins, which I consider to be the worst designed shoes ever. I still can not believe how stupid I was, buying them for their beautiful look and exciting red sole. How could I ever buy shoes from a designer, who famously said: "People say I am the king of painful shoes. I don't want people to look at my shoes and say: 'They look really comfortable"!!!!
Those who had it when it was epitome of lust list, are over it. Those who didnt have it, want to either relive that moment, or are very late to the game. Both of which probably don't know about the pain, or dont care. I'm speaking for the majority of women who do find it uncomfortable, that is.

Dont beat yourself up, we're all older and somewhat wiser now. In fact, I think the shoe gods are blessing me this sale season with comfy shoes. :P

Ha ha ha :smile: I love your comment. And I am glad to hear that all the Valentino sandals and espadrilles are so comfortable for you. It is so important. Btw, on another note, I am not sure if you had much experience with Louboutins (and would be curious to know if you had) but I find them so uncomfortable. I still wear them occasionally (sometimes only for part of the day, like a meeting or dinner) but all the other brands (Valentino, Aquazzura, Giuseppe Zanotti etc) are so much more comfortable for me.
+1. Louboutins are uncomfortable for me too. I prefer manolo, valentino. Though since I had ankle cartilage replacement surgery, most of my heels stay in the closet except for specific events.

we all make regrettable purchases; it’s part of learning what we like and what works for us :smile:

Reactions: randr21
+1. Louboutins are uncomfortable for me too. I prefer manolo, valentino. Though since I had ankle cartilage replacement surgery, most of my heels stay in the closet except for specific events.

we all make regrettable purchases; it’s part of learning what we like and what works for us :smile:
I am sorry to hear about your cartilage surgery, I hope everything is healing well. And obviously no more heels for you other than on special occasions. You are not the only one, choosing flats and shorter heels. According to a recent WSJ article more and more "smart, chic women are abandoning high heels (forever)".

I am sorry to hear about your cartilage surgery, I hope everything is healing well. And obviously no more heels for you other than on special occasions. You are not the only one, choosing flats and shorter heels. According to a recent WSJ article more and more "smart, chic women are abandoning high heels (forever)".
Thank you so much; the surgery was a hike ago, but I confess I wear a lot of Valentino and other designer collaborations with birkenstock lol But I still like looking at my heels in the closet :biggrin:

Reactions: Hanna Wilson
Another great purchase to make your impressive collection even bigger!!!!
I'm slowly getting used to the vlogo. I'd take that over the roman studs. I dont know, I'm not into big, in your face designs for the most part. Looks great on other ppl, just not on me. Besides, my sandals usually get covered up by jeans or pants..

I'm slowly getting used to the vlogo. I'd take that over the roman studs. I dont know, I'm not into big, in your face designs for the most part. Looks great on other ppl, just not on me. Besides, my sandals usually get covered up by jeans or pants..
I like the rockstuds the most but I am getting more and more interested in your vlogo shoes. They look so good on you :smile:

I like the rockstuds the most but I am getting more and more interested in your vlogo shoes. They look so good on you :smile:
It's the fit! I tell you, the right shoe can cover up bunions, make your feet look slimmer or smaller.. I have slightly wide feet so CLs and some other shoes dont look or feel good on. Best feel shoes on me are Valentinos and BVs. Gianvitos, Saint Laurents, Malone Souliers and Aquazzuras are a close second.

It's the fit! I tell you, the right shoe can cover up bunions, make your feet look slimmer or smaller.. I have slightly wide feet so CLs and some other shoes dont look or feel good on. Best feel shoes on me are Valentinos and BVs. Gianvitos, Saint Laurents, Malone Souliers and Aquazzuras are a close second.
Oh, absolutely, the fit is everything. Valentinos, Gianvitos and Aquazzuras are some of the best shoes for me as well (in terms of comfort). I don't own any BVs, only one pair of Saint Laurents, so not enough experience to comment and have never heard of Malone Souliers. What about Rene Caovillas? I am sure you own quite a few pairs. Even though I was familiar with the brand for a long time, I only bought my first pair several months ago and absolutely fell in love with them. So comfortable.