Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

Excited my order from the 15th and 16th finally shipped. Hoping the Pendleton wool coat works. Also ordered the Barbour short navy coat but that hasn’t shipped yet. I have too many coats at home that are too snug to wear right now. I also ordered the Munro lace up bootie which is the very low key version of the combat boot but I think I’m comfortable with their styling. I’ve also decided to order the Oribe gold lust set after all the discussion a while ago about Hair products I decided to up my game. I love all the reviews and recommendations I find here. I often try things I normally wouldn’t have but am oh so glad I did.

So they finally had that really unique blazer in stock the treasure and bond mixed plaid one and I ended up finally placing my order. I’m so hoping I want to return half of this stuff because woo it wasn’t in the budget and I’m still looking for a few items to come back in stock. I also bought something that had no reviews or any comments from what I’d seen, I bought the Calvin Klein pointed flat because I really need a flat for everyday outfits since I have literally only boots. Hoping it looks nice but if not I won’t be bummed. Haha I wonder how long returns have been taking in this sale?

He’s got three BFD sweaters from previous years so he’s fine waiting for his new fall sweater. Just checked this am and it’s still sold out in Large but hopeful something will pop up. I did notice the color is not available on the BFD website..
Your pup is like a little furry potato and I mean that in the best way possible.