Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

He’s got three BFD sweaters from previous years so he’s fine waiting for his new fall sweater. Just checked this am and it’s still sold out in Large but hopeful something will pop up. I did notice the color is not available on the BFD website..
Oh my gosh that is so cute! I keep thinking about getting on of the BFD for my bfs dog because she loves blankets and she’s short hair so I thought she’d love that in the winter. However I’m leaving in a month or so and idk if someone would put it on her lol so I have decided not to get it atm

Looking for honest feedback...
I’m wondering what happens when your feet sweat in mules. I just bought my first pair, the Jenni Kayne mules and love them, and I hate my feet so I’m always looking for covered-toe shoe options. They’re beautiful and stay in me well.
But I’m wondering how you ladies fair with mules in warm weather. Do they get slip slidey? Stay on? Thanks!

I’m wondering what happens when your feet sweat in mules. I just bought my first pair, the Jenni Kayne mules and love them, and I hate my feet so I’m always looking for covered-toe shoe options. They’re beautiful and stay in me well.
But I’m wondering how you ladies fair with mules in warm weather. Do they get slip slidey? Stay on? Thanks!
I’m not a fan of mules because the soles of my feet usually look worse than my toes. But I’m also not a fan of the slapping noise they sometimes make when walking. They remind me of house slippers so when I see people wearing them out in the wild they look like they walked out in their house clothes...but it depends on the style. If you stick to breathable nonsynthetic linings as with other footwear you should be ok.

I’m not a fan of mules because the soles of my feet usually look worse than my toes. But I’m also not a fan of the slapping noise they sometimes make when walking. They remind me of house slippers so when I see people wearing them out in the wild they look like they walked out in their house clothes...but it depends on the style. If you stick to breathable nonsynthetic linings as with other footwear you should be ok.
Thanks for your feedback...I think I like the idea of them more than the shoes themselves. The chocolate suede is gorgeous but I have a feeling it creases after a few wears they’re going to look sloppy. I’ll return them

I really miss seeing all the items people have ordered. I think this happened more when you could all visit the stores and got your purchases quickly if shipped.

I’m still hoping that someone can let me know about the look feel and fit of this Aquatalia. Our winters are wet so Aquatalia are great and I thought these were a nice take on the lug sole theme. The burgundy also a nice change from black. I’ve never had their shoes though only their boots.

My sister in law has ordered these for me. So when she post them I won’t be able to return so knowing if they are tts would help. I have narrow feet.

I am missing my visit to the US but currently Ireland is having a heat wave, blue skies and sunny days which is lifting the spirits. There is nowhere more beautiful when we get the weather...
I got the snake embossed version of these. They arrive today, so I will report back ok size/comfort. Pictures too :smile:

He’s got three BFD sweaters from previous years so he’s fine waiting for his new fall sweater. Just checked this am and it’s still sold out in Large but hopeful something will pop up. I did notice the color is not available on the BFD website..
Oh.my.god.

My dog is very old and has cancer and recently adopted my jenni kayne sheepskin rug and cashmere throw. I try to think of the these costs as “part of his cancer treatment” (astronomical), and just looking at him curled up in “his” throw, on “his” rug, with his old man diaper on is enough to forgive the puddles of drool etc. that he’s leaving all over everything.

I really like the way mules look, but I hate that slapping sound when I walk. For some reason, open back sandals stay on my feet much better than closed toe slides. I own several pairs, but rarely wear them because they just don't seem to stay on well.

The jenni kayne mules stay in place better than all my others cause of the very thoughtfully placed elastic. I do avoid all mules though when its super hot if I’m going to be outside for extended periods. I don’t find leather as sloppy slidy as other materials…. (Don’t even get me started on Rothys in the summer. Let’s just say trying one pair was enough :shocked:).

I'm not a huge fan either, I feel like I have to shuffle when I walk in them. They always seem to come off

Hello! Is the BFD circle cardigan really worth the hype? I just got the BFD blanket and I am wondering if I should also try the BFD Cozy Chic Circle one. Thanks!

I have the circle cardigan in the dark grey that's in the sale and I bought it as part of the anniversary sale a few years ago. The one I have seems to be of better quality (thicker) than the one in this year's sale. Even IF the quality has declined, I think it's worth the sale price. I was initially thinking of picking up the blue color but after seeing it in person, I was turned off by it (kind of a muted blue and looked dull - at least on me).