Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

Received a few more items. Here's what is going back :frown: :

Quay Sunnies - So cute but they just don't sit on my face right - they're huge! I am so sad!

Zella Peaceful Wrap Pullover in blue - I feel like this runs big - too much drapey fabric in the front and it emphasizes my midsection? I've ordered a size down to see if it drapes better. But OMG the inside is soooo soft! I am holding the larger size in case the one I just ordered sells out. That's how much I love it overall. A winner if you can find the size that works out best.

Here's what I was really happy to receive :smile: :

Longchamp mini backpack in steel - Very happy with this. Was looking for something less fancy than my Louis Vuitton PSM backpack and this one is very close to the same size (a little roomier). Will be perfect for times when the LV isn't suitable, and still much nicer than my Fallraven Kanken mini backpack. Only drawback - the sip and snap opening seems a little fussy but I can live with it.

Chuck Taylor All Star Platforms - Half size down worked for me. They're really cute but the back of the achilles rubs so maybe they need some breaking in. Love the gold details.

Sweaty Betty Swifie Running Cap - I fully expected to not like this. The fit and feel is nice, and I like the pink color - very flattering!

I still have a few items to try on before reporting back...

Ugh, every year I say I‘m not going to order much, then I keep seeing things that look cute, then I have 800 returns of things that don’t work out. But it’s hard to shop in store when they have no inventory and I do have a job…local stores are only open for an hour or two after I get off work.

I think my keepers are going to be the Vince v neck wool sweater, Eileen Fisher long merino cardigan and tank, Madewell Kent sweater (found it in the eggplant color at my store), hand lotion, Chantelle undies, W&W jeans, Nordstrom cashmere sweater, and NYDJ dress pants.

I still have the maroon avec coat, a 1state blouse that I suspect will be a return (ordered a different size but I think the hips may still be too snug which is unfortunate bc I really like the blouse), and the Caslon camo utility jacket on the way.

Received a few more items. Here's what is going back :frown: :

Quay Sunnies - So cute but they just don't sit on my face right - they're huge! I am so sad!

Zella Peaceful Wrap Pullover in blue - I feel like this runs big - too much drapey fabric in the front and it emphasizes my midsection? I've ordered a size down to see if it drapes better. But OMG the inside is soooo soft! I am holding the larger size in case the one I just ordered sells out. That's how much I love it overall. A winner if you can find the size that works out best.

Here's what I was really happy to receive :smile: :

Longchamp mini backpack in steel - Very happy with this. Was looking for something less fancy than my Louis Vuitton PSM backpack and this one is very close to the same size (a little roomier). Will be perfect for times when the LV isn't suitable, and e still much nicer than my Fallraven Kanken mini backpack. Only drawback - the sip and snap opening seems a little fussy but I can live with it.

Chuck Taylor All Star Platforms - Half size down worked for me. They're really cute but the back of the achilles rubs so maybe they need some breaking in. Love the gold details.

Sweaty Betty Swifie Running Cap - I fully expected to not like this. The fit and feel is nice, and I like the pink color - very flattering!

I still have a few items to try on before reporting back...

That Sweaty Betty Swifie Running Cap (the sale version) is completely sold out. I also ordered the pink, I might have ordered two iif they still had these. I love the lightweight fabric of that cap.

I also bought the Quay Cat Eye Torti sunnies! Yes they are huge. I'm still keeping mine, even though they make me look like like a bug.:eek:

A very large 20lb box with my order from Friday showed up today. It had 22 items - two sets of towels, a set of sheets and pillow cases, Caslon l/s tees, Zella joggers, Natori underwear, Shiseido eye cream, and a barefoot dreams dog sweater.
The dog sweater is the only item going back. I think it’s mistagged as a Medium when it clearly is an Extra Small. There is no way a 15-25 lb dog could fit in this tiny thing. Fingers crossed for a popback so I can order a Large. What’s strange is that the sweaters I got last year are Medium and they are appropriately sized. The one from two sales ago is a Large and isn’t that much bigger than a Medium. I guess sizing inconsistencies are present in all clothing and not just those for people. :P