Chanel Dad Sandals

100 % the rose gold.
I tried both on and actually had the raffia reserved for me as I had my heart set on them but on the feet they looked way too bulky on top of the style already being quite chunky. My SA then brought out the rose gold and I was sold. They were so much better than I thought because the shade is actually quite subtle and they were much softer overall.
Also the rose gold will in my opinion go with pretty much any outfit.
(needless to say I got the rose gold :smile: )

Reactions: misspakie
i'm also considering the raffia pair. but i'm in two minds, do you they will still be in style in a couple of years?
Note sure about a couple years, but maybe? Is this the 2nd year they have remade these shoes? Prob will do another year or so in new fabrics?
Also thanks for everyone’s feedback! I also posted on FB Chanel page and WOW the comments were crazy! Ppl are very mean and bullying each other ‍♀️ It’s a pair of shoes and not meant to cause such a stir! Hahah

Reactions: ipekkeles and jmjk
In terms of style, I would say the actual style is classic as it’s essentially a Birkenstock style shoe that’s been around for over a century now (?).
Chanel did these back in the Cuba collection in silver (I got that pair) and I still dig them out every summer :smile:
I would not be worried about the style going anywhere.

My foot is on the wider side and I didn't think I'd have problems with the shoes' width. Everyone has been saying they're wide, but they're really not that wide. They look wide from the outside but the insole is pretty narrow because of how the sides curve up. I'm usually a 38 and got the 37 because many people have said they run big and I'm also 37 in birks. The length is perfect (and even has a few cm extra), but the width is a few cm too narrow for my foot :sad: Ended up getting massive blisters on my first day of wearing them out.

i have the fabric one from 21C. im normally a 37 for other brands and got them in a 37 and they fit perfect! but ive heard they can run big as well. i would get your usual size to be safe

Hello , I have a question , is this considered too big ? I know it’s hard to get and I’m thinking should I keep it or return ?
I’m size 37 , and this sandals is size 37 ..
B729A8C4-672B-4122-8159-E0E3F78762D3.jpeg

3B375799-A73A-4AD0-9139-E491FD476481.jpeg

Hello , I have a question , is this considered too big ? I know it’s hard to get and I’m thinking should I keep it or return ?
I’m size 37 , and this sandals is size 37 ..
View attachment 5139947

View attachment 5139948
I keep my straps a little loose because i don’t like when it’s too tight. try not strapping it all the way, i think it would fit more comfortably. for reference, my dad sandals are also 37 and im normally a 37 in chanel

I keep my straps a little loose because i don’t like when it’s too tight. try not strapping it all the way, i think it would fit more comfortably. for reference, my dad sandals are also 37 and im normally a 37 in chanel
I see , will do , cause I don’t think I can get a 36.5 nor 36 cause my SA
said they take turns and every 3 weeks they only come 1 at a time…

I attached the front picture look …

thank you1E464380-FB46-4019-AE79-78F5624DB987.jpeg

Reactions: am2022
I see , will do , cause I don’t think I can get a 36.5 nor 36 cause my SA
said they take turns and every 3 weeks they only come 1 at a time…

I attached the front picture look …

thank youView attachment 5139977
I think they are to big- honestly, wait- your size will likely come in. The problem is walking in this style when to big- going to be awkward