July/August Purchases

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
I'll start with this men's tote, not sure what Bal called it. Great size for a weekend, calfskin, leather lined, two large zipped interior pockets, long handles for shoulder carry. Different finish on the calfskin from the Everyday totes though, smoother and a bit thinner.

fullsizeoutput_2182.jpegfullsizeoutput_217a.jpeg

I just received a 2014 Chevre Gold Metallic Edge Hardware City Black from FP. So happy with it! Honestly don't see all the flaws listed on the page.

I tried to get it authenticated in the Bal auth thread but I think a mod didn't approve it so need to have it authenticated somewhere to be sure but otherwise amazing condition.

Now, I want more City bags in different sizes. Not neo.

Photo to follow - in the woods so WiFi and data aren't strong enough. Excited to see others' purchases!

Reactions: Monz1987
It’s been a “while” since I added a new babyBal oldie to my collection but when I saw this beauty in one of my fav styles couldn’t resist :love:
She’s still almost fully saturated and keeping all its finish glossy layer ♥
04 S/S Vert d’eau ph flat messenger

4283046A-856B-4D32-99ED-8971900C6959.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s been a “while” since I added a new babyBal oldie to my collection but when I saw this beauty in one of my fav styles couldn’t resist :love:

View attachment 5137433
Oh wow!!!! I literally gasped when I saw this one & her beautiful colour!!! Huge congrats on finding her! :love:

View attachment 5137433
I’ve always loved the colour vert d’eau :blush: congrats on the rare oldie find!! Enjoy

Reactions: LostInBal

View attachment 5137433
Was vert d’eau made in 2004 or is this Seafoam? I only see seafoam in the year 2004 in the colour charts. They are both very similar colours.