Chanel Metiers d’Arts 2021 (21A)

i have two reissue mini from 2019 and both have the same issue you mentioned. I thought it was normal wirh reissue and it never bothered me.

Mayb I’m being wayyy too picky. But being in that darker color, the flattening out of the leather is just really noticeable. I also get the copper rose mini reissue and noticed a dimple/ crease in one of the sides at the base. It was a bit frustrating seeing both of these anomalies. :sad:

Not sure if you own other reissues but I can testify that they often (depending on the size and season ) have a variety of folding discrepancies which will self-correct with usage. I trained some of my larger 226s to be flat and the way they folded didn’t even matter.

Reissue leathers are highly trainable. Straightening the bottom fold and then folding in a cleaner way might do it. But that’ll take time.

I do understand you though! It’s unfortunate to see those little flaws. But with whichever fashion house purchases I learnt that I pretty much NEVER got a perfect item. They all have issues. Literally.
Thank you for your input!! I appreciate it, esp since you have experience with these bags.

OMG, how sweet is that:love:! So thoughtful to help @platanoparty out like that:girlsigh:

You’re welcome!
No I didn’t get them, they didn’t have my size (plus I only really asked to look at them for you haha). I didn’t see any white ones but these ones also came in black as well as gold which were a bit more toned down and neutral. The gold ones were very sparkly (the picture doesn’t really do them justice!).

YES INDEED! Thank you so much @Struck by Designer Cupid you are too sweet. I am so glad to hear black also landed. I am extremely conflicted as to which I would like more/fit into my wardrobe better but I look forward to hopefully trying them on. My SA mentioned everything I like even beyond bags is crazy reserved...not sure if it's a scare sales tactic but I hope to just try them on first! Thank you and also thank you to everyone here sharing info and resources. Love this forum :hugs:

Did anyone who picked up the cch this season notice any inconsistencies with the shape of the bag? I am wondering if it’s just me who is seeing some that look more boxy than others. I’ll attach some photos I’ve seen online for reference. I think the photo with the brown bags reflect the difference I’m seeing most accurately. The really bright photo with the pink cch is the shape I like, but the shape in the darker photo is
I think it’s the angles that those bags were photographed made them look a bit different. One is straight shot and the other is higher up

Did anyone who picked up the cch this season notice any inconsistencies with the shape of the bag? I am wondering if it’s just me who is seeing some that look more boxy than others. I’ll attach some photos I’ve seen online for reference. I think the photo with the brown bags reflect the difference I’m seeing most accurately. The really bright photo with the pink cch is the shape I like, but the shape in the darker photo is what I’m seeing more often. Any thoughts?
Counting the quilts, it’s consistent across the photos you posted, so the shape should be the same. I think it’s about how much stuffing/items is inside the bag to make it stand up more for a boxy look. Lie it on its back and it will look more boxy just like in post #2676. Also the angle of photography matters. The first boxy photo is taken straight on and you can see the leather base peeking through. For the other two photos, they are taken slightly from the top and you can’t see the base at all.

To anyone who has been charged for your reserved bags, did you get any receipt in your email? I was charged today for my rose gold reissue, but have not received any receipt.
Did you see the charge on your card? If so then you should get a receipt. Check junk mail...I have found them there sometimes.

Otherwise text the SA and they should atleast be able to text a picture of it.