Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

What happened to the home birth??? What happened to the video of the birth??? Answers, we need answers.

ETA: Lili Diana sounds like Little Diana - why do that to someone?
Gotta follow the ‘cool’ crowd.
“A natural birth will cost £10,000 while a Caesarean section is £20,000. Lili is one of 2,400 babies to be delivered at the hospital in the last year.

A local source suggests pop star Katy Perry, neighbour to Meghan and Harry in Montecito, also had her baby Daisy there last August.

The prince recently revealed he is friends with Miss Perry’s film star husband Orlando Bloom.”

I asked my DH about SB Cottage Hospital for he was a physician for a while there. He said it's nice.

Those were probably part of the fake news to keep them in the limelight. I wonder why they changed their mind about having the birth of the baby on June 10. They will probably release a B&W photo of a hand or foot on that day. I feel sorry for QE.
I'm betting on one finger (held by Methane's hand) and a tuft of hair (head supported by H's hand) with everything else obscured by a baby blanket (shopping link can be found in Meghan's Mirror). Any photos of Archie + baby will be suppressed till profitable.

If Meghan truly wanted to be "authentic" and "woke" (and I am focusing on her as I think in all things "What Meghan Wants Meghan Gets" determines the direction in their lives) she would, for once, celebrate being a WOC by acknowledging her genetic heritage as a part of her children's lives through name selection. Instead, IMO, she has demonstrated once again her real aspiration, to be gained at any cost, is maximum white privilege. Usurping the very unique and personal nickname of the ultimate symbol of white privilege in the world, the Queen of England, is her "crowning" achievement as she sees it.

If "Doria" or "Jeanette," her Maternal Grandmother's name (and supposedly someone Meghan was very close to growing up) were not considered regal enough for the string of names usually given to royal babies at birth, another option could have been Doria's middle name, "Loyce."

Not only would it have honored her Grandmother Doria's heritage, it also would have fit in with the image Meghan the feminist tries to project. "Loyce," according to several Naming Dictionaries on line, is most often a girl's name of either of French or German origin and means "Renowned warrior."

But, in spite of the word salad potential for articles explaining it, celebrating it, there is not an immediate association with the $$$$ that comes with Lilibet and Diana, so white privilege prevails again.

A healthy baby is a blessing to be celebrated, may she grow up with the strength to make her own way sans the baggage that comes with her name. If she can ultimately connect with the relatives in the UK, Princess Charlotte, Mia and Lena Tindall, Isla and Savannah Phillips, Princes George and Louis, Lucas Tindall, August Brooksbank, Beatrice's baby, she may be OK. Not sure about her brother Archie.

Excellent comment. MONEY will ALWAYS beat wokeness with the Almighty Woke!! You see, it's all about the pretending you give a damn. C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-caring SO MUCH about causes is wonderful, until there's a buck to made by sucking up to the matriarch of evil white colonialists and racists who TRAP PEOPLE. Naming the girl Lilibet breaks the Land Speed Record for overcoming GENETIC PAIN!
I'm sorry, Doria, your name doesn't have nearly the money making ability as the elderly White Privileged QEII, so now it's YOUR TURN to get kicked to the curb. If, however, Meghan and Harry can claim Doria is a racist, then it'll show that Doria has been promoted to a position of importance because you have to slam "the right people". The only way we'll know if Doria has any merch value is if Meghan plays the victim card with her own mother. Anybody put it past her? I don't.

I think the Queen can put them out of her mind. The woman has remarkable composure and self-discipline.

My gut tells me it’s actually Charles who they are trying to give the f**k you. He stopped the flow of cash and that was unforgivable for the greedy Sussexes. Now they want to show him how powerless he is to stop them from doing whatever they want. Charles couldn’t protect his father from enduring their whining to Oprah in his last days and he cannot protect his mother’s nickname from being appropriated for a future valley girl.

If these two ingrates have any self-respect left, they should stop all the shenanigans. Unless the BRF comes for their reputation (not like they have any good ones left anyways) publicly, they should just live the private life that they claimed they wanted so badly in a quiet manner and do the charitable work like true selfless philanthropists. It shouldn't be about titles, money, shameless self-promotion and calculated attacks on Harry's family.

And if this is really a F-you for Charles, I hope Charles will do everything in his power when he is king to be rid of them. If Charles wants to slim down the BRF, he definitely needs to set the tone right starting with these ingrates who no longer serve the country as senior royals.

What happened to the home birth??? What happened to the video of the birth??? Answers, we need answers.

ETA: Lili Diana sounds like Little Diana - why do that to someone?
Gotta follow the ‘cool’ crowd.
“A natural birth will cost £10,000 while a Caesarean section is £20,000. Lili is one of 2,400 babies to be delivered at the hospital in the last year.

A local source suggests pop star Katy Perry, neighbour to Meghan and Harry in Montecito, also had her baby Daisy there last August.

The prince recently revealed he is friends with Miss Perry’s film star husband Orlando Bloom.”

Isn't it more posh to give birth in a luxury hospital where your celeb friends delivered their babies than having a homebirth with only an unfortunate midwife, physician and your husband around? You can play drama in front of a bigger audience.
I wonder when and what really happened, though, because the wording of the announcement of the Buckingham Palace spokesperson makes you think that there's something more behind the scene. The PC and the Cambridges' messages sounded as if they were trying to say the bare minimum on the occasion. I can't blame them, particularly if they were informed of the baby by social media. Albeit the RF might have already known from different sources unofficially.

Maybe they didn’t get the memo.

Probably written too simply, and didn't address their HRH-ness and their profound humanitarianism. It should have been italicised, with towering first letters & swooping last, extra superlatives every sentence, and an (over)emphasis on how very, very special they both are.

Lily (Lilliana, Lillian and Lilly, Shoshana and Michelle) is a running name in my family too literally through the centuries. It means perfection/purity. Elizabeth/Betty/Beth/Elisabet is actually a completely different name altogether, comes from the Old and New Testament and means 'my God is an oath'

Oh, :facepalm: I forgot, they don't do research and words are just salad.