Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Where do they get these numbers from? I have no idea what midwives charge, but doctors get paid the same by insurance companies for vaginal or c sections. Are these the hospital costs? These random prices irritate me, just like when they claim wrong Birkin costs. :P
Where I am C sections cost more than vaginal births.

@purseinsanity I see that you didn't get the memo. It's not Doria Pip Diana anymore, they chose Lilibet as in Her Majesty we love our titles. :angel:
Sigh, unfortunately I saw. My uncle passed away unexpectedly from COVID on June 4, so I was busy with that and now trying to catch up on 50+ pages. I'll know this kid's birthday forever because of the unfortunate coincidence. Archie was born on my sister's birthday so I'll forever remember that too. Ugh, can't escape these two.

Sigh, unfortunately I saw. My uncle passed away unexpectedly from COVID on June 4, so I was busy with that and now trying to catch up on 50+ pages. I'll know this kid's birthday forever because of the unfortunate coincidence. Archie was born on my sister's birthday so I'll forever remember that too. Ugh, can't escape these two.
So sorry to hear this @purseinsanity. Condolences to you and your family. :heart:

Excellent comment. MONEY will ALWAYS beat wokeness with the Almighty Woke!! You see, it's all about the pretending you give a damn. C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-caring SO MUCH about causes is wonderful, until there's a buck to made by sucking up to the matriarch of evil white colonialists and racists who TRAP PEOPLE. Naming the girl Lilibet breaks the Land Speed Record for overcoming GENETIC PAIN!
I'm sorry, Doria, your name doesn't have nearly the money making ability as the elderly White Privileged QEII, so now it's YOUR TURN to get kicked to the curb. If, however, Meghan and Harry can claim Doria is a racist, then it'll show that Doria has been promoted to a position of importance because you have to slam "the right people". The only way we'll know if Doria has any merch value is if Meghan plays the victim card with her own mother. Anybody put it past her? I don't.
I'm with you. Methane is capable of a n y t h i n g.

Doria's value is as a facilitator of wokeness about things like "ancestral healing" and "generational trauma".

This quote is mind boggling considering the names given the baby. I caught myself literally shaking my head:

"An insider has now claimed that Meghan first introduced Harry to the term ‘ancestral healing’, after she learned about "generational trauma" from her mum Doria Ragland.

They told DailyMail.com: ‘Meghan said both she and Harry come from a long lineage of pain and suffering, generations of genetic baggage and that it’s now up to them to break the cycle once and for all.’

And then Methane thought: Ooops, maybe we need to re think that, we need Lilibet for funding in our generation.....better extend the cycle another round.

I bet it costs a lot and she said she mixes and matches the outfits so doesn't sound like she resells the items. I wonder how big is her closet.
Maybe she has a private deal with MM, and buys over the clothing. Through a 3rd party of course, no direct connection back to the mermaid. Her hubby would definitely approve of the savings on her expensive hobby.

So, is this a new PR effort?
— what to think of William giving Hazz a ‘copy of the polo painting’?
— changing Hazz’s HRH placard at the Style exhibit — sign of the future removal or a regrettable error?
— announcing the specific date for the natural birth?
— pump - pump ? Really?

When she writes her next children's book, she will say LD makes her heart go pumpity pump or pitty pat.

She is more than we could have ever imagined
Poor child represents $$$$$$
They will probably claim that it was an olive branch to show that they still loved the BRF (and their money). No hard feelings, you know. We may bash you but we love you. Hmmm, isn't that gaslighting?

Also, they may claim that they named her Lilibet to break with the past and start new positive associations with the name. Just to insult TQ of course.

I don't think QE is pleased, it's her private family name.
They will likely try to cash in on that name as they do with everything.:sick:
If they trademark it for products...
I just had the awful thought that their stans will pick up on it and start naming their baby girls Lilibet too :sick:

Or when she grows up and changes her name to Camilla.
They might use that name with a K - Kamila - to hint of a woke connection with the VP

Excellent comment. MONEY will ALWAYS beat wokeness with the Almighty Woke!! You see, it's all about the pretending you give a damn. C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-caring SO MUCH about causes is wonderful, until there's a buck to made by sucking up to the matriarch of evil white colonialists and racists who TRAP PEOPLE. Naming the girl Lilibet breaks the Land Speed Record for overcoming GENETIC PAIN!
I'm sorry, Doria, your name doesn't have nearly the money making ability as the elderly White Privileged QEII, so now it's YOUR TURN to get kicked to the curb. If, however, Meghan and Harry can claim Doria is a racist, then it'll show that Doria has been promoted to a position of importance because you have to slam "the right people". The only way we'll know if Doria has any merch value is if Meghan plays the victim card with her own mother. Anybody put it past her? I don't.
:roflmfao:
I wish to state now that I do not like Methane's style of writing. It is pretentious and overblown. And I say this as someone who has 2 degrees in literature. I've disliked it ever since I read her account of Doria experiencing racism in a car park. "chocolate knuckles" Bleah! :blah:

So sorry to hear this. Take extra-special care now. :heart:

My condolences, purseinsanity.
Hubby's niece got married on the day MH370 vanished. Everyone was discussing it during the 8-course dinner.

I saw that they had a daughter and selected the name. I'm pretty shocked to know they selected a very personal nickname that belongs to someone else as the first name for their child. It is really incredibly bizarre and not something they should have done without some permission. I wonder if QE was told, or asked? I'd be livid if someone took my private nickname as a name for their child, it's horrible. I don't see anything wrong with Diana since it's his mother but the nickname is private to QE. What a hateful couple they are.
Maybe they used the same underhanded MO as for the Apple mental health thingy, and told TQ that they were naming the babe after her, but didn't say they were appropriating her personal nickname.
ETA: Even if TQ said No, would they have cared? What M wants...

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for your uncle. Sometimes I wonder if we will ever be COVID free. Can't wait for better days to come. :hugs:

Last edited: