Gucci Blooms Slides

Lindsaygill7

Jun 11, 2015
I know I am late to the game but do you find the Gucci Blooms slides narrow? I purchased and had to go up nearly 2 sizes. My feet aren't really on the wide side but they aren't narrow and I find them a little stiff and tight around my feet. Is this just the material? Will it give any? I want to make sure I am going to get use out of them since they are a pricier sandal.

I know I am late to the game but do you find the Gucci Blooms slides narrow? I purchased and had to go up nearly 2 sizes. My feet aren't really on the wide side but they aren't narrow and I find them a little stiff and tight around my feet. Is this just the material? Will it give any? I want to make sure I am going to get use out of them since they are a pricier sandal.
I found them wide. I have more narrow feet and could not buy them because no matter the size they were too wide and didn’t fit right. Perhaps someone else can advise if they will stretch out.

Wow... maybe I do have wide feet haha! I've never had an issue before when buying shoes but I do have a larger foot in general. I am a size 10/10.5 and had to go up to the 42 (size 12) and I've never worn that size before. Thank you for your help!!!

Reactions: snibor
I have been considering these slides as well and wondering whether they will work for me. My left foot is 6D and right is 6.5C, so wide and extra wide, lol! @Lindsaygill7 , with going up 2 sizes, is there a lot of excess toe room in the front or behind your heel? The little Nordstrom video I just watched claims they run "slightly small" and to go up a half size, but an awful lot of the Nordstrom reviews suggest going up two sizes like you did. I've been contemplating a 7 or 8 for about a month now and have watched them pop in and out of stock constantly.

I have been considering these slides as well and wondering whether they will work for me. My left foot is 6D and right is 6.5C, so wide and extra wide, lol! @Lindsaygill7 , with going up 2 sizes, is there a lot of excess toe room in the front or behind your heel? The little Nordstrom video I just watched claims they run "slightly small" and to go up a half size, but an awful lot of the Nordstrom reviews suggest going up two sizes like you did. I've been contemplating a 7 or 8 for about a month now and have watched them pop in and out of stock constantly.
I purchased one pair at Bloomingdale’s, they couldn’t fulfill that order because they were out of stock so I ordered the 11 from Nordstrom. After finding those were too small, I ordered the size 12 from Gucci and they came fast. If you go up 2 sizes, I think you’ll be fine. When I push my feet up to the front, I have a good amount of room at the heel but when I do that my feet do feel squashed and they feel tight. I’m hoping they will give but I don’t know. If you buy wide shoes and wide boots, I’m afraid these won’t fit. I’ve never purchased wide shoes of any kind and these cut into my feet.

Reactions: noellesmommy
I purchased one pair at Bloomingdale’s, they couldn’t fulfill that order because they were out of stock so I ordered the 11 from Nordstrom. After finding those were too small, I ordered the size 12 from Gucci and they came fast. If you go up 2 sizes, I think you’ll be fine. When I push my feet up to the front, I have a good amount of room at the heel but when I do that my feet do feel squashed and they feel tight. I’m hoping they will give but I don’t know. If you buy wide shoes and wide boots, I’m afraid these won’t fit. I’ve never purchased wide shoes of any kind and these cut into my feet.
Bummer...I had a feeling that would be the case. I purchase wide shoes whenever I possibly can, and only buy regular width shoes that are cut wider (my Gucci Marmonts and Princetowns both fall in this category, and fit great!). Thank you so much for your honest feedback! I have actually been considering trying to purchase the men's version that have the GG and the tigers on them, but I've had trouble finding them small enough. I've heard they come in a size 4 or 5 mens, which might fit, but I haven't been able to find them in stock. My husband has them and loves them, but they run small -- he wears a US size 14 and had to order these in a 15 -- so that's why I'm thinking that MAYBE they'd work for me in the smallest size, since men's shoes typically run wider.

Thank you so much for all the great info! I hope you can get yours to stretch out some. :smile:

I purchased the Gucci Blooms slides about 2 years ago. I normally wear a US size 6 or 6.5. I bought a 36. My feet are a medium width but initially they did feel just a bit narrow. Mine did stretch out a bit and are very comfortable. I don’t baby them and they have held up well over time.