EU Chatting and Stalking

Ooooo congrats darling!!! :panic: Definitely a long time in the making!! I finally see that you bought something! First LV item for 2021 is it??? Sooo happy for you! So glad you love it!!
Yes first item for the year can you believe it? :yes: I’ve been super good then this collection hits but not able to get the PV. Will wait a bit longer and see if any magic works. I guess I’m saving my wallet for the other collections that are going to drop eg. Xmas animation and anything else pretty later in the year! Thanks for sharing in my joy!

Finally it’s arrived @bigverne28 and @Mapoon !! It’s been a long time coming. Hooray! :drinks: It’s so pretty irl! Very colourful and a ray of happiness!:heart::loveeyes::love: But……….It looks as if there is no more WC PV coming in (from what I’ve been told) so might be cancelling it soon! Guess something is better than nothing from this collection.:hbeat:
Maybe yours is on the way too bigverne! Fingers crossed for you!View attachment 5072996
Congratulations hun on getting this unicorn!:yahoo::yahoo: It’s so beautiful!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :love: :heart: Enjoy and wear in good health!:drinks:

Finally it’s arrived @bigverne28 and @Mapoon !! It’s been a long time coming. Hooray! :drinks: It’s so pretty irl! Very colourful and a ray of happiness!:heart::loveeyes::love: But……….It looks as if there is no more WC PV coming in (from what I’ve been told) so might be cancelling it soon! Guess something is better than nothing from this collection.:hbeat:
Maybe yours is on the way too bigverne! Fingers crossed for you!View attachment 5072996

CONGRATS!! Enjoy it :love:

Hey ladies,

First time posting here, but I’ve been a long time lurker...
I’ve been admiring and kind of “stalking” the Monogram Métis for 6 weeks or so. I could not decide between the NN and this one but finally went for a NeoNoe and am happy with it.
Still can’t forget the PM though and finally decided to buy it as well (as a small comfort for not being able to travel diente Covid).

I have it in my cart already (added it some days ago, just in case) but it’s not available anymore! I know some bags are not available all the time but like I said I had been stalking the PM since March and it was ALWAYS available.

I’m freaking out they might actually discontinue it!
From your expedience, is it likely to be discontinued because it does not seem to be available all over Europe (I’m in Germany)

I can’t believe it but my SA blocked me ????
that’s super strange, I’ve wrote her if there is a possibility to order the Neo Noe bb via my bf and she just blocked me :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
at this Point im totally speechless and I don’t even know what should I say. We always had a good connection and I didn’t wrote her too much because I didn’t wanted to be an annoying person, only if I really wanted something I would write her. Im Super shocked right know:tdown:

Hey ladies,

I’ve been admiring and kind of “stalking” the Monogram Métis for 6 weeks or so. I could not decide between the NN and this one but finally went for a NeoNoe and am happy with it.
Still can’t forget the PM though and finally decided to buy it as well (as a small comfort for not being able to travel diente Covid).

I have it in my cart already (added it some days ago, just in case) but it’s not available anymore! I know some bags are not available all the time but like I said I had been stalking the PM since March and it was ALWAYS available.

From your expedience, is it likely to be discontinued because it does not seem to be available all over Europe (I’m in Germany)
I don’t think it will be discounted ever, so just be patient and she definitely will be back!:smile:

Last edited:
Hey ladies,

Hi and welcome! :wave: From my point of view, it’s extremely unlikely that PM would be discontinued. It’s one of the new classic bags that is available in a wide range of materials and colors. Most likely it’s just sold out, maybe because it’s listed at the top of the page with the presents for the Mother’s Day (or there is another PI on PM which is coming and which we don’t know about).
The platform for the Europe is the same, hence if it’s not available in Germany, it’s also not available in the other European countries.
I believe the PM mono will come online soon, so no worries! If I see it atb, I’ll post it here ;)

Congrats @Bumbles :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Looks lovely - such a happy colours. I kinda regret not ordering one for myself :facepalm:

I can’t believe it but my SA blocked me ????
that’s super strange, I’ve wrote her if there is a possibility to order the Neo Noe bb via my bf and she just blocked me :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
at this Point im totally speechless and I don’t even know what should I say. We always had a good connection and I didn’t wrote her too much because I didn’t wanted to be an annoying person, only if I really wanted something I would write her. Im Super shocked right know:tdown:
Well at least you know it's time to find a new SA :hrmm: