EU Chatting and Stalking

On mine the glazing is a bit bumpy at the opening and is very noticeable to me. I don't want to return it without buying a replacement, so have just hit the notify me button as it is out of stock. But I'm afraid that no more will come back into stock so I am stuck.

Mine is also a bit bumpy on the glazing at the main compartment up top but it's ok with me. The only concern I have is the side slit of the main. If used it might slit open bigger. Would it be considered wear and tear? :facepalm:

DSC_0282~2.JPG

Mine is also a bit bumpy on the glazing at the main compartment up top but it's ok with me. The only concern I have is the side slit of the main. If used it might slit open bigger. Would it be considered wear and tear? :facepalm:

View attachment 5072087
Mine is like this too on one side, but I’m not planning to use the middle slot. Any issues LV can reglaze. Overall I think this piece is not very well made comparing to other LV cardholders.

Mine is like this too on one side, but I’m not planning to use the middle slot. Any issues LV can reglaze. Overall I think this piece is not very well made comparing to other LV cardholders.

I agree. But I really like the big "card". I think this piece will be display only except for special occasions like weddings or bigger events in my case. It really breaks off from all my mono pieces in the cupboard. :giggle:

I agree. But I really like the big "card". I think this piece will be display only except for special occasions like weddings or bigger events in my case. It really breaks off from all my mono pieces in the cupboard. :giggle:
Agree. It’s definitely a conversation piece that I’ll use for special occasions.

Sooo.. looks like LV may have flagged my account guys... :shucks:
I ordered KP da on friday and it came back cancelled straight away. I didn't think too much of it, paypal was taking ages to validate me during the checkout and the kp was only available short time so I figured I ended up being too late.
Now...at that stage I already had an ongoing order for a 6 key in de that I placed a day prior. My mono 6key is now over a year old, starting to show minor wear&tear, I thought I should get another to rotate with. While I was considering other brands at first, it seemed like another LV one would be so convenient as I could just slide the ring plate out rather than having to unhook each key.
The order was stuck in validation for days, until yesterday when it came back cancelled. I ordered another one - cancelled within minutes. Third time - cancelled straight away, didn't even get a confirmation email. Each time I used different form of payment, so - debit, credit cards and Paypal. (At that stage I went off in a huff and bought a YSL one:tender:no problem with transaction whatsoever)
It was still eating at me, apparently I don't take rejection well, lol :rolleyes: so I phoned CS. Some rather nice fella answered, he checked and checked :shrugs: and said that he just can't explain why, that validation team always sends them a cancellation report but not on weekends bla bla, a load of b..s if you ask me :search: He also attempts to indirectly blame my bank, but then I shot him down by telling that a higher value YSL order just went through fine :smash:
Never once does he mention anything about purchase limits etc. Anyway, he places an order for me, suggests I phone them on Monday if any problems and offers to personally keep tabs on this order and check on it that evening before leaving office. He sends a link which I follow and pay - cancelled straight away.
I gave up then.
When counting my purchases I can see that I have 12 total since may 1st 2020. Would kinda make sense (considering the rules for LV Ireland :rtr: say max 12 items including slgs in 12 consecutive - not calendar - months). But then.... I clocked 15 items between feb-dec 2020 with no issues :pout:
Funny thing, this LV customer service fella emails me at 18.00 last nite and delightfully confirms that my order NX1234.... is now placed and being processed in the warehouse when I know for a fact that it was cancelled hours ago..! :mad:
Looks like there won't be any more LV for me, at least not for some time.
Apologies for a long post, just needed to vent.. :hysteric:

I ordered KP da on friday and it came back cancelled straight away. I didn't think too much of it, paypal was taking ages to validate me during the checkout and the kp was only available short time so I figured I ended up being too late.
Now...at that stage I already had an ongoing order for a 6 key in de that I placed a day prior. My mono 6key is now over a year old, starting to show minor wear&tear, I thought I should get another to rotate with. While I was considering other brands at first, it seemed like another LV one would be so convenient as I could just slide the ring plate out rather than having to unhook each key.
The order was stuck in validation for days, until yesterday when it came back cancelled. I ordered another one - cancelled within minutes. Third time - cancelled straight away, didn't even get a confirmation email. Each time I used different form of payment, so - debit, credit cards and Paypal. (At that stage I went off in a huff and bought a YSL one:tender:no problem with transaction whatsoever)
It was still eating at me, apparently I don't take rejection well, lol :rolleyes: so I phoned CS. Some rather nice fella answered, he checked and checked :shrugs: and said that he just couln't explain why, that validation team always sends them a cancellation report but not on weekends bla bla, a load of b..s if you ask me :search: He also attempts to indirectly blame my bank, but then I shot him down by telling that a higher value YSL order just went through fine :smash:
Never once does he mention anything about purchase limits etc. Anyway, he places an order for me, suggests I phone them on Monday if any problems and offers to personally keep tabs on this order and check on it that evening before leaving office. He sends a link which I follow and pay - cancelled straight away.
I gave up then.
When counting my purchases I can see that I have 12 total since may 1st 2020. Would kinda make sense (considering the rules for LV Ireland :rtr: say max 12 items including slgs in 12 consecutive - not calendar - months). But then.... I clocked 15 items between feb-dec 2020 with no issues :pout:
Funny thing, this LV customer service fella emails me at 18.00 last nite and delightfully confirms that my order NX1234.... is now placed and being processed in the warehouse when I know for a fact that it was cancelled hours ago..! :mad:

So sorry this happened to you. LV CS can be quite a mess sometimes. Maybe try again in a few weeks? or ring them tomorrow to check your purchase status.
On another note, I really liked how you used the emojis throughout your post . :smile: :heart:

So sorry this happened to you. LV CS can be quite a mess sometimes. Maybe try again in a few weeks? or ring them tomorrow to check your purchase status.
On another note, I really liked how you used the emojis throughout your post . :smile: :heart:
Thanks dear, to be honest I don't think I'll bother myself ringing again about this. And I won't need the de 6key anymore when I receive the YSL one.
I'm not annoyed at the fact that LV may have limitation rules etc, it's their rules and that's that. It's their inconsistency with them that mind boggles me :nono:
Anyhow, I kinda already have all the LV bits I wanted. Maybe it's the universe telling me to move along to other houses now :peace:

It was still eating at me, apparently I don't take rejection well, lol :rolleyes: so I phoned CS. Some rather nice fella answered, he checked and checked :shrugs: and said that he just can't explain why, that validation team always sends them a cancellation report but not on weekends bla bla, a load of b..s if you ask me :search: He also attempts to indirectly blame my bank, but then I shot him down by telling that a higher value YSL order just went through fine :smash:
I gave up then.
I would try and speak to CS again to get to the bottom of the problem. What kind of items do you buy. All SLGs or a mixture of other items? Maybe ask for Richard or Klara. When I was concerned I may be close to the 8 purchases in 4 consecutive weeks, I waited 6 weeks, before purchasing again. Even though I realised after I could’ve still purchased because I incorrectly counted a bag charm in the count. I also got Klara to review my account and she said all was ok to buy, but I waited anyway. From May you should start a new year. Right?

Haha yes I also enjoyed the emojis :lol: and sorry this has happened @VenDitta, if they want to block your account they should have least have the decency to tell you

I would try and speak to CS again to get to the bottom of the problem. What kind of items do you buy. All SLGs or a mixture of other items? Maybe ask for Richard or Klara. When I was concerned I may be close to the 8 purchases in 4 consecutive weeks, I waited 6 weeks, before purchasing again. Even though I realised after I could’ve still purchased because I incorrectly counted a bag charm in the count. I also got Klara to review my account and she said all was ok to buy, but I waited anyway. From May you should start a new year. Right?

It's all slgs that I've ever bought from LV - KPs, TPs, both PAs, trifecta mini pas, a couple of wallets, card holders - I've had a busy year stalking, can't complain
:biggrin:
Yeah, I would assume I should be ok again in June. I'll ring them beforehand to verify I'm safe to go ahead and order if I decide to purchase something.

It's all slgs that I've ever bought from LV - KPs, TPs, both PAs, trifecta mini pas, a couple of wallets, card holders - I've had a busy year stalking, can't complain
:biggrin:
Yeah, I would assume I should be ok again in June. I'll ring them beforehand to verify I'm safe to go ahead and order if I decide to purchase something.
When I asked Klara about my account she said they wouldn’t just block you without a warning. Maybe the cancelled orders is their way of a warning. I would like you say hold off for now and try in June, but call CS first to get them to review your account before placing another order.