William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales

She's a gorgeous little girl. However, it looks like she has blonde highlights those seem to be growing down. I know that people can have "highlights" naturally for after a summer holiday - I had them, although: my hair colour was much lighter to start with than Charlotte's. This is May, though, and I don't think that they haven't had any Mediterranean holiday recently. I wouldn't colour the hair of a girl of Charlotte's age.

She's a gorgeous little girl. However, it looks like she has blonde highlights those seem to be growing down. I know that people can have "highlights" naturally for after a summer holiday - I had them, although: my hair colour was much lighter to start with than Charlotte's. This is May, though, and I don't think that they haven't had any Mediterranean holiday recently. I wouldn't colour the hair of a girl of Charlotte's age.

My cousin's daughter has thick, gorgeous hair very similar to Charlotte's; the tones and highlights are completely natural (even in winter) and I think Charlotte's are, too. They are both lucky girls because women pay a fortune to get hair that looks like that.

Kate does not strike me as the type to be that vain about her children to get highlight for a six year old.

Kate does not strike me as the type to be that vain about her children to get highlight for a six year old.

Unless Princess Charlotte decided to ‘surprise‘ her mom. Gasp, she wouldn’t, would she?
I am just kidding. It’s a funny thought knowing Kate will have to deal some ‘resistance’ from the trio.
I know how challenging that can be.