What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Beautiful pieces, love the pears and two tone Tag :love: We have very similar taste in watches, I used to have exactly the same one in two tone but with diamond markers and really regret selling it.
Yes we do. I was debating getting the one with the diamond markers but didn’t think it justified an extra $1k on the price, considering they are tiny diamonds. Love Tag. I think they have the right mix of sporty and elegance.

I have sinned, big time! I have been looking for a blue stone (sapphire or tanzanite) necklace for years but was very specific about wanting a good size stone, a royal blue/Ceylon blue colour which is very saturated and a diamond halo. It also had to be 18k white gold or platinum and with at least an 18” chain. I was browsing the window of another jeweller in my town this morning - one I don’t normally visit - and my heart skipped a beat: my dream necklace, deep rich blue tanzanite, double diamond halo, 18k white gold!

Here ‘she’ is: 1.93 carat cushion-cut tanzanite with 0.50 ttcw SI/G diamond double halo in 18k white gold. No info about the quality of the tanzanite but judging by the spectacular colour it’s at least AAA and probably AAAA.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Please excuse the awful lighting - photos can’t do that beautiful colour any justice!

08136778-B0E9-4ECD-AFA9-D62CFD9BD8D0.jpeg7BCBB571-6F23-41D4-A8AD-3C6DE2591B5C.jpeg

I have sinned, big time! I have been looking for a blue stone (sapphire or tanzanite) necklace for years but was very specific about wanting a good size stone, a royal blue/Ceylon blue colour which is very saturated and a diamond halo. It also had to be 18k white gold or platinum and with at least an 18” chain. I was browsing the window of another jeweller in my town this morning - one I don’t normally visit - and my heart skipped a beat: my dream necklace, deep rich blue tanzanite, double diamond halo, 18k white gold!

Here ‘she’ is: 1.93 carat cushion-cut tanzanite with 0.50 ttcw SI/G diamond double halo in 18k white gold. No info about the quality of the tanzanite but judging by the spectacular colour it’s at least AAA and probably AAAA.

Please excuse the awful lighting - photos can’t do that beautiful colour any justice!

View attachment 5070084View attachment 5070089

It's stunning! :loveeyes: Congratulations! :yahoo::happydance:

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany

View attachment 5070084View attachment 5070089
Congratulations! It’s simply beautiful! The perfect color!

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany