What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Thanks JAN, I knew you would appreciate it as a fellow lover of sapphires and tanzanites :biggrin: Are you still wearing the beautiful tanzanite ring you bought a few months ago? :heart: I’m hoping to get my tanzanite ring back from the jeweller in the next few days as it needed to be resized.

I adore blue my fav colour as you know
I cant wait to see it on the colour is to die for.
Your such a perfectionist when it comes to the getting the colour spot on. :graucho:
Yes of course its still gorgeous as ever.20210420_104455.jpg

Beautiful, love love love the rich and vivid blue of the tanzanite!

I’m waiting for the tanzanite ring I bought a few months ago to be resized now that the shops have opened, can’t wait to get it back :pray:
Have been on the hunt for a larger blue sapphire for a while, ideally in a double halo setting so that it wouldn’t compete with my other sapphire and gemstone rings which are mainly set either with a single halo or in a three stone design. I was also really fussy about the colour which needed to be a rich royal blue, not a fan of sapphires which are too light or too dark.

I found this beauty which is being resized and will hopefully be on its way to me by the end of this week! :loveeyes:

View attachment 5060416View attachment 5060417View attachment 5060418

The blue sapphire is 2.01 carat and the white diamonds are 0.75 ttcw, set in platinum.
Have been on the hunt for a larger blue sapphire for a while, ideally in a double halo setting so that it wouldn’t compete with my other sapphire and gemstone rings which are mainly set either with a single halo or in a three stone design. I was also really fussy about the colour which needed to be a rich royal blue, not a fan of sapphires which are too light or too dark.

I found this beauty which is being resized and will hopefully be on its way to me by the end of this week! :loveeyes:

View attachment 5060416View attachment 5060417View attachment 5060418

The blue sapphire is 2.01 carat and the white diamonds are 0.75 ttcw, set in platinum.
This is truly beautiful :nuts:
Congratulations :happydance:
Can't wait for the mod shots :yes:
The sapphire ring is absolutely gorgeous!!

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
These earrings have been in the works since before Christmas. I wanted a pair of OEC studs. Finding a pair with in a higher color was a challenge...never mind 2! Finally found the stones and decided I wanted an antique setting to compliment them. Found the "tulip" setting that a lot of old-world jewelers used. While the earrings looked fabulously antique in style they were too high and uncomfortable. Just didn't sit well on my ears! I looked at 6 prong but finally went with 3 prong. Very comfortable and showed off the beauty of the stones. I'd like to introduce you to my "Gertrude" earrings :heart:
3.96 tcw F/VS2

View attachment 5053996
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: skyqueen and 880