Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

I think she says “he did not point out he had lots ....”. To hear her correctly, I play the video at 1.5 speed. It really helps me understand what she is saying. I believe a tPFer suggested that a few (cough) pages back :heart:

Yes, thank you! I didn't even know you could change the speed, thanks for the heads-up! In slow mo I can hear it too, but it's too late to edit my original post.

MM's mouthpiece is sharing private information... Is this true? :girlshocked:

Royal author and Bazaar's editor at large Omid Scobie wrote: "BAZAAR understands that Harry met the Queen, who turns 95 today, privately on at least two occasions during his time in the country."

An Express.co.uk poll - which ran from 10.30am yesterday to 10.45am today - asked: "Should Prince Hary apologise during chat with Prince Charles today?"

Out of 13,011, a staggering 94 percent (12,186) urged Harry to apologise as he reunited with his father following the explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Royal author and Bazaar's editor at large Omid Scobie wrote: "BAZAAR understands that Harry met the Queen, who turns 95 today, privately on at least two occasions during his time in the country."

Under Uk covid laws Harry had to quarantine until the day of the funeral and after before he few back - the Queen was seen driving herself to frogmore twice I fear to meet with her grandson blood being thicker than water etc she is 95 and has the capacity to forgive him but her loyal subjects won’t

If he carries on in this vein Scobie’s going to do more harm than good to his clients prospects. He’s a slug.

This may be a dumb question considering I like to follow and learn all things Royal....

Queen and Phillip had a few kids correct? Why is Charles the only one available to be the next King once she passes? How does it go to Charles and then William when there are other kids?

Reactions: Traminer