Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

The only things being said between Will, Kate, and Harry are things W&K are ok to have repeated to the press.

Exactly and it will always be this way going forward. They'll treat Harry like a member of the press; they'll be polite and charming but watch every single word. I still say William will give Harry very few photo ops with himself and Kate going forward which, of course, should be pretty easy with Harry living in California.

My first and only pregnancy was at age 39 (geriatric!) and my doctor and airline (best in the world heh) cleared me to fly 3rd trimester 12 000 km home to deliver. Granted I had no medical issues but still. I have no words and completely no respect for these two. Disregard. Ignore.

I think a better PR excuse would have been that MM will not attend in order to allow someone else from the family to attend, as their is only a 30 limit. That would have made them look slightly better.

I think it was weird that Beatrice and Eugiene's other halves came, they didn't know PP that well, in that they are very new members of the family, and it would have been better if some of PP's family could have come otherwise. Beatrice and Eugiene had the rest of the family for support, didn't really think the hubby's were essential for support. Beatrice's husband looked like he was enjoying himself when pictured in the car on the way to the funeral.

I think a better PR excuse would have been that MM will not attend in order to allow someone else from the family to attend, as their is only a 30 limit. That would have made them look slightly better.

I think it was weird that Beatrice and Eugiene's other halves came, they didn't know PP that well, in that they are very new members of the family, and it would have been better if some of PP's family could have come otherwise. Beatrice and Eugiene had the rest of the family for support, didn't really think the hubby's were essential for support. Beatrice's husband looked like he was enjoying himself when pictured in the car on the way to the funeral.
That would have been a very good statement, I agree.

Reactions: Shopaholic2021
And they merch....:sick: and one-up the family. Undoubtedly, other sent wreaths, too.
She and her husband Prince Harry have also provided a wreath to be laid during the service at St George's Chapel in Windsor.

The wreath, which was accompanied by a handwritten note from the Duchess, is made up of a variety of locally sourced flowers. Harry and Meghan commissioned one of their favourite florists to make and design the wreath - Willow Crossley, who also did the flower arrangements for the couple's evening wedding reception in Frogmore Gardens in 2018, their son Archie's christening in 2019, and the launch event for the Hubb Community cookbook at Kensington Palace.

Harry and Meghan specifically asked for the wreath to include acanthus mollis (bear's breeches), the national flower of Greece to represent Prince Philip's heritage, and eryngium (sea holly) to represent the Royal Marines.

The wreath also features campanula to represent gratitude and everlasting love, rosemary to signify remembrance, lavender for devotion, and roses in honour of June being Philip's birth month.

I thought this was odd, too. As such new members to the family, why were they there? Surely PP had other people through the years much more worthy of an invitation. If markle had wanted to come (or been invited?) she would have for sure been one of the 30 invites.

Agreed. I'm wondering if the husbands were there as "place holders" to prevent ..... another from appearing at the last minute..... from attending.

I noticed that William tried to walk away from the church to put some distance between him self and his brother, but Kate moved more slowly behind him, waiting for Harry to catch up. William basically slowed down to wait for Kate, who waited for Harry. Kate s the bridge.

she also seemed to initiate and maintain the conversation until the brothers were both talking and then she surreptitiously fell in with Sophie and family, who were right behind them.

And they merch....:sick: and one-up the family. Undoubtedly, other sent wreaths, too.
She and her husband Prince Harry have also provided a wreath to be laid during the service at St George's Chapel in Windsor.

The wreath, which was accompanied by a handwritten note from the Duchess, is made up of a variety of locally sourced flowers. Harry and Meghan commissioned one of their favourite florists to make and design the wreath - Willow Crossley, who also did the flower arrangements for the couple's evening wedding reception in Frogmore Gardens in 2018, their son Archie's christening in 2019, and the launch event for the Hubb Community cookbook at Kensington Palace.

Harry and Meghan specifically asked for the wreath to include acanthus mollis (bear's breeches), the national flower of Greece to represent Prince Philip's heritage, and eryngium (sea holly) to represent the Royal Marines.

The wreath also features campanula to represent gratitude and everlasting love, rosemary to signify remembrance, lavender for devotion, and roses in honour of June being Philip's birth month.

How much you wanna bet there's going to be a plastic replica FOR SALE, proceeds going to Archewell? PUKE!

I noticed that William tried to walk away from the church to put some distance between him self and his brother, but Kate moved more slowly behind him, waiting for Harry to catch up. William basically slowed down to wait for Kate, who waited for Harry. Kate s the bridge.

she also seemed to initiate and maintain the conversation until the brothers were both talking and then she surreptitiously fell in with Sophie and family, who were right behind them.
She was also engaging in conversation with Harry under the awning prior to walking up.