ICB's spy PHOTOS OF THE MONTH...

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Here's my lame attempt to capture more images of the newly released bags at Neiman Marcus. I took all the images using my iphone - I'm not brave enough to whip out my own digital camera, so I did have to sacrifice quality here...

enjoy anyway...

Neiman Marcus' Anniversary edition (Blue w/ Gunmetal hardware)...
(I really wish Balenciaga would consider making this blue in a Work or Weekender also)

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

White GH Hobo

IMG_0074.jpg

Behind the GH City is IVORY Brief with Silver GH

IMG_0071.jpg

PAPRIKA Work with Silver GH

IMG_0066.jpg

Behind the PAPRIKA: Tomato w/ Silver GH

IMG_0072.jpg

BLACK Brief with Silver GH

IMG_0067.jpg

MASTIC Giant Traveler (w/ Gold)

IMG_0060.jpg

Giant Travelers (Mastic w/ Gold, Black w/ Silver)
behind...Matelasse Clutch (Black, Tomato (?))

IMG_0069.jpg

Neiman Marcus' classy way of displaying their beloved Balenciagas
(far left of the photo: MASTIC Weekender - love it!)

IMG_0070.jpg

Lune Bags (Large, Medium); Metallic Mini Sac (Orange, Black)

IMG_0075.jpg

MORE LUNE BAG photos...

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

New MATELASSE Style that I briefly talked about during my Bal NY Trunk Show review..
(the bottom half opens - a nice little compartment!)

IMG_0059.jpg

Mastic is my favorite this season. It is exactly what I wanted natural, sandstone and greige to be like. I love and own those, but Mastic is my favorite of the 4, even more so than Greige which you all know I adore.

could the large lune bag on the left be violet??? that purple looks amazing :nuts:

I don't believe that's Violet (in person it's more of a Tomato/rust). I've seen Violet and that Lune bag is nothing close to it. Also, keep in mind that the colors for the Lune collection won't exactly be the same as the main motorcycle line (the variations on the leather, etc).
The blue Lune Bag (from the Bal NY trunk show) was so much more vibrant than Moto's Ocean.

The smaller Lune bag is green, which would make it PINE. But Pine (in the moto line) is actually not as dark.

That ivory brief with SGH is the most beautiful bag you posted, in my very humble opinion!

You know, I'll have to go back there and take a better show of the Ivory Brief w/ SGH.

Also...has anyone else noticed (I just did!)...all the bags I photographed are GH bags!!! There was a Sienna Brief (I :heart: it) but definitely the GH bags dominate NM's Balenciaga collection for the season.:crybaby: