Actor Alec Baldwin

Agreed, and her wanting that level of fame makes it work for Alec- she's not going to create drama by being upset by the presence if paparazzi and attention they get. But her NOT being an actor and NOT having a way to gain greater fame than him is an important part that provides the balance he wants.
who knows what makes people tick? he is in his 60's with five little kids. guess it makes him feel young

Reactions: uhpharm01
who knows what makes people tick? he is in his 60's with five little kids. guess it makes him feel young

Alec comes from a large family, six kids. Maybe he's trying to recreate that. He's going to be one of those granddad-looking fathers at his kids' graduations, assuming he lives that long (and feels like going to graduations when he's in his late 70s).

Hiliria or Hillary of whatever her name is, is apologizing now

If by “more clear” she means truthful then I agree with her. It still doesn’t explain why she adopted the fake accent. You can love another country without remaking who you are to imitate them.

Wait, what?!!? She didn't milk this one with all the "cruel accusations" being directed her way? WTF. I can't keep track with all her miscarriages and births. I think you've plopped out enough for child support, Hilary.
And it says she just gave birth in Sept 2020. How is this even possible? I kept reading for the child being adopted, or a surrogate, or an animal, but there's no mention of that. It's less than 6 months since her last delivery.

Wait, what?!!? She didn't milk this one with all the "cruel accusations" being directed her way? WTF. I can't keep track with all her miscarriages and births. I think you've plopped out enough for child support, Hilary.
And it says she just gave birth in Sept 2020. How is this even possible? I kept reading for the child being adopted, or a surrogate, or an animal, but there's no mention of that. It's less than 6 months since her last delivery.

That's exactly what I was wondering