February 2021 purchases

Although I was disappointed in how the bag was packaged I still love my recent purchases. Fell in love with this bag when I 1st saw it online and the leather is so buttery. And I can’t even begin to explain the shimmery goodness of this card case and how beautiful the color is! Thanks for letting me share.

What a gorgeous bag! I was so close to ordering it but then found out how small it is. I‘ll enjoy looking at pics of yours and others. Enjoy it!!

Reactions: sweetpea_2009
To pile onto the @nat74 love because she's amazing; she helped me find this absolute unicorn of a bag - the 20A rainbow reissue WOC! Seriously never thought I would be able to buy it directly from a boutique because it sold out so quickly when it first came out... and then luck comes into play on the distribution of colors since each piece is unique and depending on your preference, some may not be the right one - but this one is so perfect!

IMG_8646.jpgIMG_8637.jpgIMG_8634.jpg

Beautiful! And... do I spy a Soulboundnyc ring on your index finger? Nice!

I want a Chanel Fairy Godmother too and it is @nat74 if there ever was one. I’m currently working with one of her SAs on a sweet pink bag that I thought was long out of stock.

Thank you so much! And indeed it is a soul bound nyc ring! She is amazing and I saved buying the triforce ring to celebrate a milestone birthday. As a lifelong legend of Zelda fan I fell in love the moment I saw it.

on the topic of Chanel, I have thought about getting the coco crush gold bangle as well or the medium thick plain Gold ring. I really love the coco crush line!

Large shopper in black with champagne gold hardware (have wanted a Chanel tote forever!), small caviar flap bag in white with gold hardware, black caviar coin purse in black/gold, and sunglasses! The tote is lovely and has the large CC on the back so both sides have detailing. I passed on a med white caviar classic flap because at that price I was just too scared to touch it. This is my first white bag in the right size for me!

View attachment 4998092

View attachment 4998093

View attachment 4998094

View attachment 4998095
Such a beautiful tote and got me tempted as well! Are you able to share more pictures of the back and inside? Any mod shots would be greatly appreciated as well!

Also, for the classic white flap which you passed on, what hardware was it in? I’m trying to look for the 20B white in shw but to no avail in my local stores.. :sad:

I just noticed that the black had edge stitching on the flap but not the blue, even though both are caviar. Does anyone knows if this is common? When and why does certain classic flaps have the edge stitching on the flap?

if i'm not mistaken seasonal colored classic flaps don't have edge stitching and only classic black and beige clair colored flaps have it.

Reactions: platanoparty