Your PS in action

I don’t know if I’m helping or hogging this thread... Lol. I know it’s not like it was years back but I look forward to seeing other PS in action :yes:

I was inspired to use my PS backback today for a quick run. It’s still one of my favorites. It has been through a lot but held up well. This used to be my theme park bag. The leather still looks great and feels supple.
0A3C2DB7-60D3-4C74-9A10-DC319491851D.jpeg

6400046B-BC12-40E3-B3D6-E9E7E53383C2.jpeg

I don’t know if I’m helping or hogging this thread... Lol. I know it’s not like it was years back but I look forward to seeing other PS in action :yes:

I was inspired to use my PS backback today for a quick run. It’s still one of my favorites. It has been through a lot but held up well. This used to be my theme park bag. The leather still looks great and feels supple.
View attachment 4888983

View attachment 4888993
No, I love seeing more PS pics like yours so please continue! I wish more PS owners would. I only have one PS bag right now so I don't feel I can vary my pics enough with it.

View attachment 4888983

View attachment 4888993
The more activity this subforum gets the better! Beautiful color. :heart: I myself am not a backpack girl, but I do like the minimalistic, but not boring vibe this one has.

Reactions: bh4me