What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Thank you so much for all the compliments! :flowers::flowers::flowers: The Jimmy Choo BonBon really is the perfect evening bag - other than being about half an inch to small for my phone...
:huh: Oh no. It’s so pretty. What phone do you have? I can’t buy a bag that won’t fit my phone.
Awwww! :blush: Thank you! :flowers: At some point soon I'll do a family shot with all my purple bags, but not sure when it will be.
We’ll be doing color weeks starting in March on the 2021 Shopping your closet thread. So, get ready. We’ll be expecting your purples!
My green Ina mini bag from Behno today. I'm ready for spring...

View attachment 4969423
You are killing me with these adorable bags.
Today my large black Gucci sukey tote, finally found one !! I've always liked this bag and it's my my very first Gucci !!View attachment 4969458
What a gorgeous example of Gucci gloriousness. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Dmurphy1
:huh: Oh no. It’s so pretty. What phone do you have? I can’t buy a bag that won’t fit my phone.

We’ll be doing color weeks starting in March on the 2021 Shopping your closet thread. So, get ready. We’ll be expecting your purples!

You are killing me with these adorable bags.

I have a LG G8 ThinQ, with an OtterBox phone protector on it. Without the OtterBox it technically fits, but I worry it's stressing the fabric, and with velvet, I won't take that risk.

I'm looking forward to purple week - and seeing all the other pretty purple bags! And the other colors on their weeks.

Thank you, Sparkle! :flowers: :hugs: