Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

The shade looks close to the 21C. Does your 20B ever look "white" in some lightings by chance? Also, would you be able to take a small video of your bag? SA had told me that's the best way to capture it's true color.

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been bogged down with work. I don’t think I’ve seen it as white. It only looks lighter or darker depending on lighting.

I’m not sure how to upload a video sorry but I’d say the colour is more like the picture of the bag sitting up with a hint of colour that is in the pic with the bag laying flat

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been bogged down with work. I don’t think I’ve seen it as white. It only looks lighter or darker depending on lighting.

I’m not sure how to upload a video sorry but I’d say the colour is more like the picture of the bag sitting up with a hint of colour that is in the pic with the bag laying flat

Thanks for all your kind assistance!!!

• Love
Reactions: jng225
Hi all. I just got a 20b dark red mini and I was surprised to see its a 29 series. Anyone else purchase something from 20b that was not a 30 series? It was new from the dept store but the serial number is making me nervous.

Hello all - my SA was informed that they had this grey M/L available from 20B. Could I get your thoughts? I didn’t find very much information on it. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 51EAF5F4-F4A9-4621-A94B-73B1863C0FAD.png
    51EAF5F4-F4A9-4621-A94B-73B1863C0FAD.png
    579.7 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Hello all - my SA was informed that they had this grey M/L available from 20B. Could I get your thoughts? I didn’t find very much information on it. Thank you!!
I love the look of this! I have not seen this before- nice that not everyone will have it. Is it grey/ charcoal? Nice change from black. Looks more edgy than the normal “classics”. I think it looks like goatskin? If it is, I have a 2.55 from 2017 (chevron as well) and it is invincible! It looks brand new still- and I use it a lot.

I love the look of this! I have not seen this before- nice that not everyone will have it. Is it grey/ charcoal? Nice change from black. Looks more edgy than the normal “classics”. I think it looks like goatskin? If it is, I have a 2.55 from 2017 (chevron as well) and it is invincible! It looks brand new still- and I use it a lot.
Thank you!! Pretty sure it’s grey caviar w GHW but not 100% sure bc I didn’t ask :amazed: it does look a little more charcoal-y, def on the darker side. An SA had ordered it for a client but due to Covid, never picked it up. My SA was asking for a bag for someone else and then this SA said that she had this one in stock so my SA immediately texted me bc she knew I’ve been wanting a grey.

Thank you!! Pretty sure it’s grey caviar w GHW but not 100% sure bc I didn’t ask :amazed: it does look a little more charcoal-y, def on the darker side. An SA had ordered it for a client but due to Covid, never picked it up. My SA was asking for a bag for someone else and then this SA said that she had this one in stock so my SA immediately texted me bc she knew I’ve been wanting a grey.
Please let me know if you end up passing...I would love it!