Kim Kardashian

Kim just closed on a 200 million deal with Coty. Not that she is hurting otherwise. And Kanye has had problems for a while, maybe just too much to deal with for somebody with her own empire? Did anybody expect them to stay together from the get-go? They're both attention mongers and comfortable with flamboyant and outrageous behavior. The lawyers will have a lucrative deal on their hands.
What's up with Coty spending so much on the Ks? Does her line really make that much money? Who even uses her stuff?

Reactions: zen1965 and redney
When Laura Wasser is involved, they will settle and get divorced for sure. Then they will both make some pleasant commentary about supporting each other and co-parenting.

I'm not surprised. I think the K sisters are better off single. They make too much money to have real relationships. And all of their personalities are too strong. Super wealth and owning an empire does come at a price.

Wish them well.

When Laura Wasser is involved, they will settle and get divorced for sure. Then they will both make some pleasant commentary about supporting each other and co-parenting.

I'm not surprised. I think the K sisters are better off single. They make too much money to have real relationships. And all of their personalities are too strong. Super wealth and owning an empire does come at a price.

Wish them well.

We can only hope it goes that smoothly. When Kanye is off his meds he makes wild, inappropriate public statements. Announcing to the crowd at a campaign rally that they once considered aborting North was the worst.

According to Forbes, Kanye's net worth is over a billion. Another source said over 3 billion. Kim's is well over 500 million, maybe over 800 million, not counting the Coty deal. They can do whatever they want. I think they're both addicted to publicity and very little is off limits about their personal lives. Kanye is messed up for sure, but given that some women gravitate toward serial killers in prison, he'll have more women throwing themselves at him than he'll know what to do with.

According to Forbes, Kanye's net worth is over a billion. Another source said over 3 billion. Kim's is well over 500 million, maybe over 800 million, not counting the Coty deal. They can do whatever they want. I think they're both addicted to publicity and very little is off limits about their personal lives. Kanye is messed up for sure, but given that some women gravitate toward serial killers in prison, he'll have more women throwing themselves at him than he'll know what to do with.
and I think Kanye lost his mind when his mother passed away and he hasn't been right in the head since then, IMO.

I never understand why women who are hugely successful on their own don't feel complete without a man? Especially those that go from one relationship/marriage to another. JLo also comes to mind. Why bother? You have your kids. Live with someone, but why risk your estate, especially if you marry someone of much lesser means?

Human nature. Even the richest and the most powerful want to have intimate companionship and feel loved, and be married just like the regular folks. It's not wise, I agree. But it's what the heart wants.

I think Kim is "better" than JLo. Kim is more strategic. I feel like she used Kanye to solidify her status, and his sperm for her offspring, and their combined connections for world domination. Hahaha.

...After Kanye, I think Kim will date here and there, but I don't think she'll marry again.

None of this is true- if they were even multi-millionaires, they wouldn't be hocking off-brand Airpods, tummy teas, or prescription drugs on social media. They have nowhere near the money their PR people put out that they do- and Forbes has openly shown that they can be bought and sold re: telling everyone your net worth.