Confused

Hi everyone. I'm back again. No more news on my bag but I see that it says (no ebay links). Did I do something wrong before when I posted the link to the Balenciage bag that I bought online which we are sure is not authentic? I am having a hard time figuring out how the posting works and don't want to do anything that is against the forums rules. That being the case if you have a question on authenticity for a specific bag on ebay how would you post it.

Now, I can find my original posting.

Also, any suggestions on where to buy a guaranteed authentic bag. I guess the store in NYC.

Thanks
Susietopspin

Hi everyone. I'm back again. No more news on my bag but I see that it says (no ebay links). Did I do something wrong before when I posted the link to the Balenciage bag that I bought online which we are sure is not authentic? I am having a hard time figuring out how the posting works and don't want to do anything that is against the forums rules. That being the case if you have a question on authenticity for a specific bag on ebay how would you post it.

Also, any suggestions on where to buy a guaranteed authentic bag. I guess the store in NYC.

Thanks
Susietopspin

Balenciaga NY boutique or online through Aloha Rag.com

Hi Susie!!

Glad to see you back on the forum :yes:

Please familiarize yourself with the Balenciaga Forum rules "stickied" at the top of the page:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/balenciaga-rules-as-of-6-12-07-a-145047.html

This explains the no ebay links and answers your questions below. Please feel free to PM me or any of the other mods if you have questions.

Best wishes :flowers:
~Darcie

Thanks
Susietopspin
Try Anns fabulous finds on the net, not an ebay store.:tup: They carry used very nice authentic bags. It's www.annsfabulousfinds.com:smile1: