Scarves Hidden treasure: Show off your Jacquard!

According to @seton Fauconnerie Royal Deduit has been issued in a jacquard but does anyone know if it was issued in one kind of jacquard or many? If I remember correctly, I have seen it with a scallop pattern. Was there any other jacquard patterns it was printed on? TIA!:flowers:

Reactions: Sammy Royal
According to @seton Fauconnerie Royal Deduit has been issued in a jacquard but does anyone know if it was issued in one kind of jacquard or many? If I remember correctly, I have seen it with a scallop pattern. Was there any other jacquard patterns it was printed on? TIA!:flowers:
I have only seen it on the scallop jacquard.
I also noticed on Seton's list that she only has Venerie des Princes as mesh jacquard - but mine is scallop.

Reactions: Julide
Dear Julide, your question is some months old but I only stumbled over this thread just now... The answer is that the first issue of Fauconnerie (1962) has the most beautiful paisley jacquard which looks just like feathers. ❤️ The next reissue had the scallop pattern. This is my scarf from 1962 (the second pic needs to be enlarged to see the jacquard at the corners):
BD274721-A663-4733-BCAB-F0B09C059A4C.jpeg92C18B64-5631-4AF4-AD7D-8AA51540E414.jpeg

Dear Julide, your question is some months old but I only stumbled over this thread just now... The answer is that the first issue of Fauconnerie (1962) has the most beautiful paisley jacquard which looks just like feathers. ❤ The next reissue had the scallop pattern. This is my scarf from 1962 (the second pic needs to be enlarged to see the jacquard at the corners):
View attachment 4936777View attachment 4936778
Oh Sammy how marvelous is this!?! Thank you for sharing! What a fabulous jacquard design. How interesting that this was first jacquard for this design. I wonder how many other scarves had an unusual one off jacquard design. Many thanks for this information!:flowers:

Oh Sammy how marvelous is this!?! Thank you for sharing! What a fabulous jacquard design. How interesting that this was first jacquard for this design. I wonder how many other scarves had an unusual one off jacquard design. Many thanks for this information!:flowers:
Thank you, dear Julide! Have been wondering, too... - Another thing that puzzels me is why the new jacquards do not have a real connection to the design they are combined with. I do love my MP - but why horse heads...? Does anybody know...? - I feel that the older designs have a more obvious bond with their jacquards - and after having read through this wonderful thread I will certainly keep my eyes open. ❤️

Thank you, dear Julide! Have been wondering, too... - Another thing that puzzels me is why the new jacquards do not have a real connection to the design they are combined with. I do love my MP - but why horse heads...? Does anybody know...? - I feel that the older designs have a more obvious bond with their jacquards - and after having read through this wonderful thread I will certainly keep my eyes open. ❤
I did think the same when the first of the new jacquards came.:thinking:Maybe they want a connection to H rather than the design? I also suspect it must be infinitely cheaper to produce a single jacquard instead of many. I look forward to you adding to your collection!!:amuse:

Dear Julide, your question is some months old but I only stumbled over this thread just now... The answer is that the first issue of Fauconnerie (1962) has the most beautiful paisley jacquard which looks just like feathers. ❤ The next reissue had the scallop pattern. This is my scarf from 1962 (the second pic needs to be enlarged to see the jacquard at the corners):
View attachment 4936777View attachment 4936778

Very regal looking, a magnificent scarf