Lacquered Metal Hardware

ms.amaya

Oct 31, 2020
Hello!
I'm looking at buying a bag with this kind of hardware.. just wondering if anyone has had any issues with it??? I saw a mention in this forum that it may be prone to chipping :sad:

Thanks in advance

20201224_114806.jpg

Hello!
I'm looking at buying a bag with this kind of hardware.. just wondering if anyone has had any issues with it??? I saw a mention in this forum that it may be prone to chipping :sad:

Thanks in advance

View attachment 4936849
I’ve purchased three bags with it and I have not had an issue. I have not used any as an every day bag so perhaps it a lot of wear could be a different story.

Reactions: ms.amaya
I have not had any issues as well - I have heard of issues with some of the Dior matte black hardware and other colors. Leather surgeons can always fix it up for you if something does happen. I have seen them do amazing things.

Reactions: ms.amaya
Hello! Leather surgeons could not fix my matte black hardware chanel CC turn lock =( black hardware, esp matte black, is very hard to fix. I can’t find any purse repair to fix it & ive tried.

I would love to fix my bag though so If anyone specifically had their own matte black / black HWR fixed somewhere or knows a place that can fix it please share.