Optimal Optic

Mafa

Feb 2, 2013
Hi. I was browsing through different websites that sell sunglasses and I came across optimaloptic.com

Has anyone made a purchased from optimal optic? I see a lot of bad reviews, and when I browsed through the sunglasses I noticed many products with the name " fashion inspired". To me, when I read e.g "gucci fashion inspired" I immediately think fake? But who would pay 200-300€ for fake sunglasses when you can add 30-40€ and buy them from the e.g Gucci.com? Doesn't make sense..

I’m asking the same question, is it legit site ? Because I noticed all glasses have lower price than other sites ..

They are in Spain, opticians, I assume they do the same as TKMaxxx and buy ends of lines, a friend of mine lives in Spain near one of their brick and mortar stores and said you have to check in regularly as what they have always changes

Reactions: Sakeno0o
They are in Spain, opticians, I assume they do the same as TKMaxxx and buy ends of lines, a friend of mine lives in Spain near one of their brick and mortar stores and said you have to check in regularly as what they have always changes
So they are selling authentic items but because it’s old collection they make the price cheaper ?

I’ve been trying their website and it no longer appears to be working. Shame, because I don’t mind what season something is from, it’s whether I’ll wear it that matters. For instance, I just threw away a pair of Coach glasses that I purchased in 2005. They did so well, but were worn out so they had to go:crybaby:!

Reactions: Gabs007
I’ve been trying their website and it no longer appears to be working. Shame, because I don’t mind what season something is from, it’s whether I’ll wear it that matters. For instance, I just threw away a pair of Coach glasses that I purchased in 2005. They did so well, but were worn out so they had to go:crybaby:!

I tried, it actually works if use this link: https://optimaloptic.com/

Reactions: Hurrem1001