My Lovely SA finally got me one the UNICORN

DrawitraLoveHermes

Sofa King Banned
Oct 30, 2015
BUT

... It doesn't work out for me.

I received mini rectangular pearl crush in black yesterday and I was so happy and was planing to use it next year. BUT I tried to put my phone in the bag and closed CC turn lock CC "it's not easy" , I gotta squeeze the leather to push the lock together. The lambskin is super soft. I tried again when I did crossed body and I cannot push the lock only one hand. I can't live with it and I feel really bad to return the bag either. what should I do?

Thank you

6D7605F3-AE4A-45BE-9F9E-D4DD88830C87.jpeg

7CD49CF4-8566-4EAF-B2A4-ED62BB7312EE.jpeg

249D1CC1-6602-433C-92DF-1B7BB1B969B5.jpeg

If your SA cannot understand that buying a bag is supposed to be for functional purposes beyond the aesthetics, then you may want to consider switching an SA. She should be thinking of the prospect of return sales after this exchange session instead. I would rather you spend your money on something you are going to love to look at and use for years:smile:

Reactions: DrawitraLoveHermes
Yes if the bag is not right please do return dont worry about your SA, you have to deal with the consequences if you keep a bag that you're not happy with. However you mention you're having difficult closing it, have you had bags with twist locks or claps before? The reason I ask usually when the bag is empty you have to press from the back with pressure to close. When these type of bags are full they are then easier to close and you don't need as much pressure.

Reactions: DrawitraLoveHermes
Yes if the bag is not right please do return dont worry about your SA, you have to deal with the consequences if you keep a bag that you're not happy with. However you mention you're having difficult closing it, have you had bags with twist locks or claps before? The reason I ask usually when the bag is empty you have to press from the back with pressure to close. When these type of bags are full they are then easier to close and you don't need as much pressure.
Thank you for your advice.

I do have mini lamb rec flap and small flap caviar and statement flap. This bag it is not easy to close even when it is full. You must force the way in to close it. The leather is super soft.

BUT

I received mini rectangular pearl crush in black yesterday and I was so happy and was planing to use it next year. BUT I tried to put my phone in the bag and closed CC turn lock CC "it's not easy" , I gotta squeeze the leather to push the lock together. The lambskin is super soft. I tried again when I did crossed body and I cannot push the lock only one hand. I can't live with it and I feel really bad to return the bag either. what should I do?

Thank you

View attachment 4920728

View attachment 4920729

View attachment 4920730
Same for me. I got it in March (i.e., the first batch'). I gotta squeeze the leather to push the lock together. But it's not a problem for me given how cute this looks lol

BUT

Thank you

View attachment 4920728

View attachment 4920729

View attachment 4920730
Did you try the phone without the case on? Might give you a little wriggle room. I agree if this a issue that your phone must fit definitely return. These Sa knows most of us are purchasing remotely and Chanel measurements could be inaccurate by reading through some of these threads on tpf. I started to go through YouTube videos to get a better idea of what fits in these handbags before a purchase.

Did you try the phone without the case on? Might give you a little wriggle room. I agree if this a issue that your phone must fit definitely return. These Sa knows most of us are purchasing remotely and Chanel measurements could be inaccurate by reading through some of these threads on tpf. I started to go through YouTube videos to get a better idea of what fits in these handbags before a purchase.
Hello. My phone fit well like classic mini but I mention about I had to force the leather to put turn lock together because of softness for this lambskin and I caused a lot of wrinkles to the leather.

Hello. My phone fit well like classic mini but I mention about I had to force the leather to put turn lock together because of softness for this lambskin and I caused a lot of wrinkles to the leather.
Ok. You mentioned the phone in the bag and I thought that was the issue. If the bag is hard to close without the phone in it than maybe return? Either way if you're not happy return.