My First Little Prada!!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Okay girls, I know that this is just a baby step........but the FedEx God just delivered my VERY FIRST PRADA!!! :yahoo: Yes, it's just the wallet, but Prada nonetheless!!! If you've read any of my other posts, you know that I am a Miu Miu Coffer fanatic and think that this little addition will look absolutely MARVELOUS with my Black Coffer!!! I love :heart: the authenticity card that comes with this little beauty!! Who knows, this may start a whole new love affair with the Prada line (I think that I have taken a real interest in the Gauffres). :graucho:

Shot with Canon PowerSho[URL=http://imageshack.us]
Shot with Canon PowerShot SD500 at 2007-07-24t SD500[/URL] at 2007-07-24

She's gorg! congrats! I'm sure that it won't be your last! I recently got into Prada not too long ago and already purchased 2 bags and a wallet. There's going to be one more on the way!

Yummy! :tender:

Let's see: birthday is Friday, Southpark is Saturday, NM is at Southpark, NM has zip around gauffre wallet and American Express card arrived yesterday. I predict major trouble in PP's future!! :yahoo:

Yummy! :tender:

Let's see: birthday is Friday, Southpark is Saturday, NM is at Southpark, NM has zip around gauffre wallet and American Express card arrived yesterday. I predict major trouble in PP's future!! :yahoo:

lol! I got my AmEx 1.5 weeks ago and I already burned it with a Chanel! It's still trying to cool off!

I can so relate!