NOVEMBER - DECEMBER and NY new scores and treasures!

My new to me S/S 2012 Gris Ciment Day which just arrived today! She is in like-new condition so I’m kinda surprised considering I paid just $250 for this one. I love this super light neutral grey colour soooo much! :blush: View attachment 4910593

I really love this color —it’s hard to find a good gray bag. And this looks completely new. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

Just arrived today, bowler pm in Cigar fonce I think ? My question for you balenciaga ladies is what year did this come out and this leather is so thick and gorgeous, I find it hard to believe it's lambskin. Any info would be much appreciated !! View attachment 4906829
It’s not Lambskin, but Cameau (Camel) leather. I had quite a few of these back in the day (Black, Marine and my long sought after Red)!!! Hmmm - I’d have to look up my Bal info to find out when these came out, but alas .. in Hospital after 2 surgeries - ugh!

Hi everyone! I joined in 2014 but never made any posts, only silently enjoyed everyone's bags back in the day :smile:

I made my first purchase that same year for a Giant 12 City in Black while traveling in Paris that summer. Only recently have I decided to pick up a preloved 2007 Brief Bag in GGH from TRR. I've always loved the Giant 21 studs and it was a dream to purchase one! I was casually browsing when I asked my partner his opinion on the 2007 Brief or a Pompon, and he said he liked the Brief so much he would get it for me! I was delighted!!

Photo 2020-11-21, 12 40 31 PM.jpg

Hi everyone! I joined in 2014 but never made any posts, only silently enjoyed everyone's bags back in the day :smile:

I made my first purchase that same year for a Giant 12 City in Black while traveling in Paris that summer. Only recently have I decided to pick up a preloved 2007 Brief Bag in GGH from TRR. I've always loved the Giant 21 studs and it was a dream to purchase one! I was casually browsing when I asked my partner his opinion on the 2007 Brief or a Pompon, and he said he liked the Brief so much he would get it for me! I was delighted!!

View attachment 4911501
Looks to be in very good shape, congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Monz1987 and RT1
It’s not Lambskin, but Cameau (Camel) leather. I had quite a few of these back in the day (Black, Marine and my long sought after Red)!!! Hmmm - I’d have to look up my Bal info to find out when these came out, but alas .. in Hospital after 2 surgeries - ugh!

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: RT1