Chanel Cruise 20/21 (21C)

Is anyone getting the square mini in the greenish shade? it looks so pretty!
Was definitely considering when I saw this pic yesterday! I thought the yellow mini square is cute but I think this pretty sea foam green looks slightly cuter? I haven’t bought a mini yet, and never tried one on in stores. With shutdowns from covid, I don’t think I will be able to soon.. Does anyone know if it’ll be too long on my frame (either cross body or just hanging off my shoulder)? What’s the strap length drop? I’m 5’3.
B5480A24-8D00-4C4E-88CB-84CDCD28B6C9.jpeg

I am ab
Was definitely considering when I saw this pic yesterday! I thought the yellow mini square is cute but I think this pretty sea foam green looks slightly cuter? I haven’t bought a mini yet, and never tried one on in stores. With shutdowns from covid, I don’t think I will be able to soon.. Does anyone know if it’ll be too long on my frame (either cross body or just hanging off my shoulder)? What’s the strap length drop? I’m 5’3.
View attachment 4909526

I am absolutely in love with this color. I don’t want it in the m/l because I don’t think I would like lambskin in that big of a size. However I am on the boat on whether or not the mini would look or sit right on me since I am on the petite side. If it doesn’t work out & I am still in love with the color then I will definitely add it in the m/l size.

Reactions: minami
View attachment 4909526

I am absolutely in love with this color. I don’t want it in the m/l because I don’t think I would like lambskin in that big of a size. However I am on the boat on whether or not the mini would look or sit right on me since I am on the petite side. If it doesn’t work out & I am still in love with the color then I will definitely add it in the m/l size.

Sorry not sure why it reposted twice!

Reactions: vivy_tran
View attachment 4909526

I got this photo from my SA today
3E12A119-1539-4100-B195-C847F7FD6DA6.jpeg

View attachment 4909526
So cute in this green! :love: I tried on a mini square in another color earlier this month and it hit me exactly at the hipbone when worn on one shoulder and just a tiny bit higher when crossbody. I’m around the same height if not half an inch taller and about 115 lbs if that helps! I don’t think it’ll be too long on you at all!

Reactions: vivy_tran