Small things that make you happy!

Since the pandemic I've only been using boring drug store clear hand soap. Bath & Body Works had been having 5 for $25.00 hand soaps all the time, but $5.00 was more than I wanted to pay. Today they had $3.50 for all hand soaps so I picked up 5! 5 for $17.50 is way better than 5 for $25.00! I just started the Island Margarita Deep Cleansing Hand Soap and it smells so good! :drool: After so long, this feels like a luxury! :smile:

Also...just received my Mastercard Bill and was wondering why the amount is lower than usual. The reason is because I finally got my refund for my Celine Dion Ticket!!! Wahooo!! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Not small at all, a good friend from Vienna sent us this original Sacher-Torte for Thanksgiving. It's this years limited edition "Artists Collection 2020" featuring a print (No. 9) from Karel Appel's Visage-Paysage series on the wooden box. All proceeds from this sale of 555 cakes packaged like this, go to a children's hospital in Vienna. Actually a very thoughtful gift.

It's not online yet, but you can read about past years donations and charitable causes here:

Enlight5644.jpeg

Kind regards,
Oliver