LV FALL WINTER 19/20

I finally gave up trying to get an SA to respond to me and stood and waited in line on Saturday am after the 1854 was released on Friday. I'm glad it was able to get in! I did pick up the Speedy. Hearing that the burgundy shade is limited but the plan is to keep black versions around. I have not seen the speedy in black though. I love the bag especially with the tan leather vs vachetta on this one. View attachment 4861779
If it isn't too much trouble, could you measure your speedy strap at the longest setting, please? I ordered this bag, and my strap is LONG, much longer than what the description says it should be. I'd like to know if my strap was just a fluke, or if the strap is as long as it should be. in or cm is fine, thanks! :smile:

If it isn't too much trouble, could you measure your speedy strap at the longest setting, please? I ordered this bag, and my strap is LONG, much longer than what the description says it should be. I'd like to know if my strap was just a fluke, or if the strap is as long as it should be. in or cm is fine, thanks! :smile:
Sorry just saw this....I agree this is much longer than my other speedy b. If I measure from the tip of the gold clasp to the other is is 48.5 inches. I debated whether to have someone add another hole so it fit better when worn crossbody even.

Sorry just saw this....I agree this is much longer than my other speedy b. If I measure from the tip of the gold clasp to the other is is 48.5 inches. I debated whether to have someone add another hole so it fit better when worn crossbody even.
Thank you! And yup, that's the same length as mine. I wonder if LV made a mistake with the strap length, or the description.

I was able to try some different straps in the store. The caramel leather is the closest match to the 1854 brown leather. You could ask your SA if a different strap could be an option, in case you want to avoid having another hole added.

Here's my new Neo Alma PM--love it, super cute! The lining is purple/violet blue--very pretty!

The bottom corners really don't flare out like they seemed to in the LV stock photos.

It's roughly the same size as the classic Alma PM.

View attachment 4571598

Hi!
Need your advice!
I’m looking to buy a handbag which looks good, is light as well as spacious to keep jewellery during a wedding function. I’m at tug a war between Neo Alma PM and Speedy b 30 in DE? I cannot lift too much weight, therefore wanted to have light bag to start with. The Long Champ le pliage is light but doesn’t look appropriate for a wedding.
thanks!
White Rose

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
Hi!
Need your advice!
I’m looking to buy a handbag which looks good, is light as well as spacious to keep jewellery during a wedding function. I’m at tug a war between Neo Alma PM and Speedy b 30 in DE? I cannot lift too much weight, therefore wanted to have light bag to start with. The Long Champ le pliage is light but doesn’t look appropriate for a wedding.
thanks!
White Rose

Neo Alma PM gets my vote! It's really pretty and can definitely dress up a look! :love:

It's pretty light to start with so the weight is going to depend on how much jewelry is added. :graucho:

Reactions: White Rose