Thoughts on embellished Chanel Bags?

BrandSnob

May 2, 2014
Hi Ladies!

wondering what your thoughts are on embellished Chanel bags and their durability? How have yours been holding up? For example, that pearl mini, have you lost any pearls? I’m seriously considering getting the below camera case from cruise, but I’m a little weary given the fact that Chanel costume jewelry is notorious for having things pop off, but I’m hoping the bags are better quality. Thoughts?

80E50B65-671B-4932-8C95-B35A6242B4BA.png91E78D01-F303-42AD-87CF-7321BFEB3E6D.png

Reactions: Roie55
Hi Ladies!

wondering what your thoughts are on embellished Chanel bags and their durability? How have yours been holding up? For example, that pearl mini, have you lost any pearls? I’m seriously considering getting the below camera case from cruise, but I’m a little weary given the fact that Chanel costume jewelry is notorious for having things pop off, but I’m hoping the bags are better quality. Thoughts?

View attachment 4903519View attachment 4903520
agree with your wariness about stones popping off - its SOO pretty though, I love a camera style, got 2 camera reissues

Reactions: BrandSnob
I'd be very concerned about this sort of bag. Not only with the stones falling off on their own, but since they stick out from the bag, if you ever brush against something, there's a chance of damaging the stones :/

Reactions: GrRoxy
This is what I am wondering too. I keep hearing stories about stones/pearls falling off with their costume jewellery so I wonder if that's going to be a similar case with the bags...

This is what I am wondering too. I keep hearing stories about stones/pearls falling off with their costume jewellery so I wonder if that's going to be a similar case with the bags...

Yea, I know costume jewelry is glued in and these seem to have prongs around them to keep them in but I still wonder. Even with fine jewelry a prong can become loose and a gem fall out