Should I get the LV Victoire?

LadyTacos

Oct 12, 2020
Hi guys, I've recently been really into chain bags and I was thinking of getting one for work. I'm 22 and rather petite, so I'm looking for something that isn't too mature nor too young.

I came across the Victoire online and I really liked it. Though I came across few comments that its a very heavy bag from the chains, and it looks a lil big. I can't try it as they don't have it in stores so I have to buy it online first.

What do you guys think about it? Or maybe some other recommendations? Thanks!

Hi guys, I've recently been really into chain bags and I was thinking of getting one for work. I'm 22 and rather petite, so I'm looking for something that isn't too mature nor too young.

I came across the Victoire online and I really liked it. Though I came across few comments that its a very heavy bag from the chains, and it looks a lil big. I can't try it as they don't have it in stores so I have to buy it online first.

What do you guys think about it? Or maybe some other recommendations? Thanks!
The Victorine is a beautiful bag and it's not heavy or awkward. I just purchased the black a month ago and I am in love with it especially the chain and craftsmanship. I don't regret buying it. Its my favorites LV bag at the moment.

Reactions: sophiegray