Chanel F/W act 2 (20K)

Would love some help deciding on this blue Chanel 19 bag size medium. I’m drawn to a light blue color that leans more baby blue/gray rather than teal/green. I have a dark beige size small that is perfect. What does everyone think?

View attachment 4871986
I originally bought a medium 19 and walked around my house with it and I found it to be uncomfortable and heavy with even a few items inside. I returned it and bought the small and find that it is much more comfortable to wear and still holds quite a bit. Love the color, but I think that you won't wear it if you don't like heavy bags. Good luck deciding!

Is the US even receiving this anymore? I am trying to decide if I prefer the 20B ivory iridescent vs this...

It's also interesting that 20B/20K are (as many of us expected) completely fused together this year.
It seems yes! I believe this personal shopper is US based..

I originally bought a medium 19 and walked around my house with it and I found it to be uncomfortable and heavy with even a few items inside. I returned it and bought the small and find that it is much more comfortable to wear and still holds quite a bit. Love the color, but I think that you won't wear it if you don't like heavy bags. Good luck deciding!
Thanks for the input! I hadn't thought about the weight and don't love heavy bags either. I think I'll stick to the small versions.