World Food Programme Feed Bag

This bag was mentioned in the July issue of Harper's Bazaar. It's more expensive than the "I'm not a plastic bag", but it seems like it would actually be better for hauling a big bunch of groceries.

I bought two of these bags, and I love them!!!
They are huge. They are the size of a large tote and you can fit alot of stuff in them. My daughter uses it for school. I use it for everything; going shopping, to the beach, the library, everything. I also feel great about buying it, it's a worthy cause.
I'm thinking about giving them as gifts for Xmas!
P.S. One side is Burlap brown:shrugs:, but the other side is a bright white cloth.

This bag was mentioned in the July issue of Harper's Bazaar. It's more expensive than the "I'm not a plastic bag", but it seems like it would actually be better for hauling a big bunch of groceries.

The bag is $59.99, however, $34 of that is donated to the U.N. World Food Program. This small amount is enough to feed a child in Africa for one whole year! :tup:

I ordered one on the weekend-will get it at the end of August. I love the idea behind it and will enjoy telling the story. i FEEL WONDERFUL THAT THIS HELPING A CHILD.

I ordered one on the weekend-will get it at the end of August. I love the idea behind it and will enjoy telling the story. i FEEL WONDERFUL THAT THIS HELPING A CHILD.
After thinking about it for about a minute-I also ordered my college senior daughter one as well. She can use a bookbag or gym bag. I hope she enjoys explaining the story also to her friends.
The bag is pricey, but it makes me feel good that I helped two children-Jump on the bandwagon guys and feel good and enjoy fashion as well.