Picking up order from LV

It depends on the store I think so I might call (I usually just text my SA). Last time I dropped by unexpectedly I had to wait outside the store for 30 minutes bc it was all booked up in there and they were only letting a few people in at a time.

The two stores by me have been handling things differently. One store you have to wait in line (they don’t do appointments) to pick up any ship to store orders. At the other store you can speak with the concierge at the front of the line and let them know you’re there to pick up and they will have someone bring the order out. If you want to see the item in the store before bringing it home then you need to get in line.

I do not believe that you can walk into the LV store. I thought you could if the store is located within a department store and you still had to book an appointment. I also asked if I was picking up an order do I need to schedule an appointment and I was told yes. One location gave me a wait time of ninety minutes. Its not that serious for me.

The two stores by me have been handling things differently. One store you have to wait in line (they don’t do appointments) to pick up any ship to store orders. At the other store you can speak with the concierge at the front of the line and let them know you’re there to pick up and they will have someone bring the order out. If you want to see the item in the store before bringing it home then you need to get in line.
I do not believe that you can walk into the LV store. I thought you could if the store is located within a department store and you still had to book an appointment. I also asked if I was picking up an order do I need to schedule an appointment and I was told yes. One location gave me a wait time of ninety minutes. Its not that serious for me.
Thank you! I ended up dropping by without an appointment and picked up my order. Thankfully there weren’t many people in LV so I didn’t have to wait in line.