~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

I think I will go to the shop over the weekend! Have you thought of Apple Gaurde or Carbonil Carbon spray? I can’t remember if it was us two that briefly spoke about that or if it was someone else on this forum. I’ve heard really good things about both of those. They are supposed to help with slowing the patina process and preventing rain spots.
I’ve heard that it fills the look of the leather & im not too sure I will have the guts to actually spray it! :doh: BUT I’ve heard leaving it in the sunlight (rotating daily) for a week and then wiping it over with a fragrance/alcohol free wipe helps with staining, so I think I will go with this technique! Seems more of a natural way:smile:

I’ve heard that it fills the look of the leather & im not too sure I will have the guts to actually spray it! :doh: BUT I’ve heard leaving it in the sunlight (rotating daily) for a week and then wiping it over with a fragrance/alcohol free wipe helps with staining, so I think I will go with this technique! Seems more of a natural way:smile:
Lol I understand being weary of it! Good luck with your new baby. She’s gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: emmyfxx
Ok, so I returned the GM NF in mono and got the MM in mono. So now I have in my collection the GM NF in DE, the MM NF in DE, the MM NF in mono (which I started the patina champ process on today) and a Speedy B 30 in DE. Thinking of parting ways with my GM though and just keeping both MMs. What do you all think?
If you have to ask then you’ll probably regret! I say keep it & if you don’t use it AT ALL then you know it’s time to sell :heart:

Purchased new from LV's website and upon arrival, it had these wrinkles already. Is that normal or should I return it?
View attachment 4851651
To be honest, it looked like the bag was cinched in at one point causing for the creases on that area. I tried a DE neverfull at the store and the trim was smooth all over. Maybe the new owners of this bag can share their thoughts too as I could be wrong.

Reactions: ttran2409