What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

My first Issey Miyake BaoBao was a 10by10 platinum in the most gorgeous mix of neutral metallic colors. I rehomed it as it just felt bigger than I would like and I only used it once or twice. Tried again with this smaller 6by6 tote and really loving the ease of it. This is from the AW20 collection and in the color Brown. I like how it glistens and take on different hues under different light. Took it out ytd and it checks all the right boxes of being lightweight, straps stay put, spacious and a color that matches everything. The card holder is from Longchamp's Foulonne line. I use this as a mini wallet.

View attachment 4847109

View attachment 4847110

View attachment 4847111
Gorgeous colour!

First time out with my newbie for a quick errand! (I swapped out the original crossbody strap and luggage tag for my own special “Iamminda” look :lol:).

View attachment 4847134
I like how you attached a new charm (and strap). Is this pm or mm? I really like the Odeon and would totally go for it if I had not enough bags already. ;)

I’m considering the Bottega Veneta Roma bag. I am also new to this site so I’m not sure where to ask for feedback on this bag. Can somebody point me in the right direction or give me feedback on this particular bag in the mini or small size? Thank you so much!

Reactions: RT1
I’m considering the Bottega Veneta Roma bag. I am also new to this site so I’m not sure where to ask for feedback on this bag. Can somebody point me in the right direction or give me feedback on this particular bag in the mini or small size? Thank you so much!
You have to take a look at the Bottega Veneta subforum:
And welcome to tpf! :flowers: