Monogram Phone Holder Bag

Mar 15, 2011
Before I impulsively ordered this bag (I had a 10% off code for FarFetch making this only $580) I tried to find some reviews of it, but I could not. I really like the color and it is an attractive bag, but it is also very very small. I don't like returning things, so I will keep it and I'm sure find some function for it, but I wanted to provide everyone else with the details before they buy (or don't buy). I purchased it in Opyum Red (it also comes in black). It is calfskin. The chain is short. I'm only 5'2, and so I can get away with wearing it as a crossbody, but most people would not want to do so. The strap is also attached and cannot be removed.

The first image is of the bag. The second is a size comparison with a pouch. The third shows what I could fit in it (one key and a card holder). There is a back pocket and I fit my actual phone in there.

SL Phone Holder 1.jpg

SL Phone Holder 2.jpg

SL Phone Holder 3.jpg

Before I impulsively ordered this bag (I had a 10% off code for FarFetch making this only $580) I tried to find some reviews of it, but I could not. I really like the color and it is an attractive bag, but it is also very very small. I don't like returning things, so I will keep it and I'm sure find some function for it, but I wanted to provide everyone else with the details before they buy (or don't buy). I purchased it in Opyum Red (it also comes in black). It is calfskin. The chain is short. I'm only 5'2, and so I can get away with wearing it as a crossbody, but most people would not want to do so. The strap is also attached and cannot be removed.

The first image is of the bag. The second is a size comparison with a pouch. The third shows what I could fit in it (one key and a card holder). There is a back pocket and I fit my actual phone in there.

View attachment 4843805

View attachment 4843806

View attachment 4843807
It is small, but i think it is meant to be, it's a very cute size. And looks very classic.

Reactions: Frugalfinds
Hi! Was this shipped from browns fashion?

I've been eyeing it too, can it be worn crossbody?

I ordered it from FarFetch, but it came in a Brown's Fashion bag. I've never ordered from FarFetch before so I don't know how it works, but it seems likely you could order it directly from Brown's.

I'm only 5'2. It hits at the top of my hip. Because it is a small bag it looks fine on me, but for anyone taller or with a longer torso it will likely come up higher and look awkward. On the website it says the strap is 19.3 inches (49 cm). On the model it is down to her bum, but my bag is much shorter than that. Maybe I got a "mistake" one or maybe the photos are misleading. Saks also has the black version on their website, so you might be able to see if your local Saks has any in stock and can send you pictures...or even just a YSL boutique.