Rose Jaipur color

Feb 8, 2009
I haven't seen this color in real life, but am interested in getting a bag in this color (in clemence leather). For those who own or seen this color in real life, just curious if it is more neon vs mute in tone? I like the shade from the pictures but prefer mute tone. I was worried it is too bright or have 'neon' tendency....Any thoughts/comments/photos in natural lightings would be appreciated!!

Thank you so much for taking time and sharing these photos!!! So the color is has more pink than coral in it. Do you find this color versatile / all year round in general? Any color transfer issues? Thanks again for your helpful info!!

@beyondbeing I have B30 RJ clemence.
It's pretty bright but not neon at all. Very saturated color. So nice.
It's heavy to me tho. Clemence is thick.
These pics are in natural lighting and included a rose shocking pink B for comparison purposes... hope it helps!

View attachment 4837450

View attachment 4837451

View attachment 4837453

View attachment 4837454

Thank you so much for taking time and sharing these photos!!! So the color is has more pink than coral in it. Do you find this color versatile / all year round in general? Any color transfer issues? Thanks again for your helpful info!!
You're welcome!
I think this color is the definition of coral.
It is not pink to my eye at all. If anything it leans orange... it's just reminds me of a gorgeous summer senset!
I love the color and it's a great all-year round pop.
I don't wear the bag as much as I thought I would but that is due to the weight of clemence and not the color.
I don't have transfer issues with my bags.
What kind of bag are you thinking of getting?

Interesting it looks coral to some while I saw pink in it....

I was eyeing on a Victoria 35 on the H website but the color on the website looks muted and more red than when I searched photos online...So I was undecided....

You're welcome!
I think this color is the definition of coral.
It is not pink to my eye at all. If anything it leans orange... it's just reminds me of a gorgeous summer senset!
I love the color and it's a great all-year round pop.
I don't wear the bag as much as I thought I would but that is due to the weight of clemence and not the color.
I don't have transfer issues with my bags.
What kind of bag are you thinking of getting?

Interesting it looks coral to some while I saw pink in it....

I was eyeing on a Victoria 35 on the H website but the color on the website looks muted and more red than when I searched photos online...So I was undecided....
I think if you love that color family in general, it would be worth trying. After all, H.com allows returns.
I truly love the color! GL dear!

Reactions: beyondbeing
Thank you for your photos! The color seems to change and looks different maybe due to leather types or hardware.....May I ask if you carry her out often (is it pretty versatile)? I am a color person, so I notice my tendency of 'falling in love' with a color on a bag when looking at the bag purely as an esthetic object, but when reality hits I can have a hard time making it work with my wardrobe (I wear colorful clothings too)....

I have RJ in a mini in epsom. I find that color to be bright pink but definitely not neon. I find it to have a red undertone. I personally do not see coral but maybe the leather makes a difference. It’s a pretty color.

View attachment 4837610

View attachment 4837611

View attachment 4837612

Thank you for your photos! The color seems to change and looks different maybe due to leather types or hardware.....May I ask if you carry her out often (is it pretty versatile)? I am a color person, so I notice my tendency of 'falling in love' with a color on a bag when looking at the bag purely as an esthetic object, but when reality hits I can have a hard time making it work with my wardrobe (I wear colorful clothings too)....
To be honest, I got the bag a couple of months ago and with everything going on I still have not worn it, haven’t been wearing any of my bags. My wardrobe is more black and white but I think that bag will give it a pop. That color was never on my wishlist bc I have other pinks but when I was offered it I couldn’t refuse. I feel the color changes depending on the light. It’s one of those Hermes colors you will see 10 pictures of and it will look different in each picture. Please keep us updated if you decide to get the bag

Reactions: beyondbeing