Found black spots in new small love bracelet

lishukha

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
Hi everyone - I’ve had my small love bracelet for 4 days now and I just noticed there are two tiny black spots in the groove of one of the screw motifs. I can’t tell what they are or how they would even get in there since the groove is so tiny, and now I’m wondering if the bracelet came like this.. so would like everyone’s thoughts if there’s anything I can do about it to clean it (I’m too nervous to clean it while it’s still so new!) or to text my SA for advice..

335F6519-9881-4E04-BE6B-ED5CE3EA7BB5.png

Hi everyone - I’ve had my small love bracelet for 4 days now and I just noticed there are two tiny black spots in the groove of one of the screw motifs. I can’t tell what they are or how they would even get in there since the groove is so tiny, and now I’m wondering if the bracelet came like this.. so would like everyone’s thoughts if there’s anything I can do about it to clean it (I’m too nervous to clean it while it’s still so new!) or to text my SA for advice..

View attachment 4831646
Congratulations on your new bracelet. It looks like dirt to me. If you don’t want to immerse it in water with dish soap, use a wet cotton bud - this will not scratch or damage your bracelet. Let us know how you go :smile:

Reactions: lulilu and lishukha