Proenza Schouler nylon small PS1

Does anyone know if PS is making the small PS1 nylon crossbody anymore? Been looking for it but no luck.
Hi and welcome to tPF! The size Small was discontinued years ago, but I think the bag you're talking about is either a Pouch (square-shaped bag with a front pocket) or a Mini (same but without a front pocket). Some websites would often use the wrong names for Proenza Schouler PS1 bags. But yes, I believe neither of these bags in nylon are available anymore.

Hi and welcome to tPF! The size Small was discontinued years ago, but I think the bag you're talking about is either a Pouch (square-shaped bag with a front pocket) or a Mini (same but without a front pocket). Some websites would often use the wrong names for Proenza Schouler PS1 bags. But yes, I believe neither of these bags in nylon are available anymore.
Thank you! (I suspected that was the case. :sad:
I found one black nylon one (it’s adorable!) and foolishly gave it to my daughter because she flipped out when she saw it. LOL! Now I’m on the hunt for another one, but I don’t hold out much hope. I have a collection of the PS1 XL’s (when they made those back in the day) but now I’m transitioning to the smaller crossbody.

Thank you! (I suspected that was the case. :sad:
I found one black nylon one (it’s adorable!) and foolishly gave it to my daughter because she flipped out when she saw it. LOL! Now I’m on the hunt for another one, but I don’t hold out much hope. I have a collection of the PS1 XL’s (when they made those back in the day) but now I’m transitioning to the smaller crossbody.
Would you maybe like to share your PS collection? :smile: I'm especially curious about all your PS1 XL's, as it's the least popular size, I think. I have one XL and although I don't carry it all that often, I still love it.