Capra Liquid Lido Tote

Bagzcloset

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, anyone here has any info on the Capra Liquid Lido tote such as when it was first introduced, leather type, functionality etc?Could not find any info on the web and only a handful pictures. And it seems there are few versions? Many thanks.

Hi, anyone here has any info on the Capra Liquid Lido tote such as when it was first introduced, leather type, functionality etc?Could not find any info on the web and only a handful pictures. And it seems there are few versions? Many thanks.
Doing a search HERE for capra, in the Reference area, I found this: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...atment-processes.504104/page-18#post-29587105 - there are three other responses, so if you want to do your own searches you'll find them.

Thanks, tried searching here too but still no info on this bag expect for few pictures. Would like to know more background info of this bag.
It’s from early Fall 2015. BV doesn’t usually do “background” on its bags, and usually doesn’t name them. Not sure what else we could get you... :flowers: It’s a beautiful bag.

Reactions: RT1
It’s from early Fall 2015. BV doesn’t usually do “background” on its bags, and usually doesn’t name them. Not sure what else we could get you... :flowers: It’s a beautiful bag.

Thanks again ☺️ i know of someone selling this bag in pristine condition and bag looks beautiful in pictures. So thought of getting it but just wanted some info first. At least I know now it’s from early Fall 2015

Reactions: RT1 and indiaink