Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Hello there, just wondering if someone experienced with Insta seller(s) could help? :smile: I'm wanting to buy/source a pair of Chanel dad sandal from an instagram based personal shopper - @gabwallerdotcom. This will be my first time trusting someone else to purchase a luxury item, and online. Not to mention this might be my first pair of chanel sandals. Could someone recommend what I need to ask/lookout for pls? Thanks!

Hello there, just wondering if someone experienced with Insta seller(s) could help? :smile: I'm wanting to buy/source a pair of Chanel dad sandal from an instagram based personal shopper - @gabwallerdotcom. This will be my first time trusting someone else to purchase a luxury item, and online. Not to mention this might be my first pair of chanel sandals. Could someone recommend what I need to ask/lookout for pls? Thanks!
My friend purchased from her and I heard she's wonderful!!! I usually just ask for a bunch of pictures. Gab is pretty well known in the PS world, so I'm sure you're in good hands! Another PS I love from Australia is ph_luxuryshopper I've purchased from her 3 times and she's super speedy with locating and shipping

My friend purchased from her and I heard she's wonderful!!! I usually just ask for a bunch of pictures. Gab is pretty well known in the PS world, so I'm sure you're in good hands! Another PS I love from Australia is ph_luxuryshopper I've purchased from her 3 times and she's super speedy with locating and shipping
Good to know thank you! :smile:

I had terrible experience with @mireyna_fashionlover too!
I bought an item from her which came from Hong Kong and not as described. I found that she never has the item she lists in possession. I'd rare buy from sellers which has the item in possession now. lesson learnt! I am now in the process in dealing with @luxurytholic on Instagram , I have used PayPal (which @mireyna_fashionlover doesn't accept too!) , I will share my experience with @luxurytholic. Her attitude so far ok, not extremely nice and very strict forward.
Hi! Any updates with luxurytholic?

Reactions: Shoppingalways
They are scammers. It’s a woman based in Nigeria pretending she’s from Malaysia. She stole my photos pretending they were hers shipping out things. 100% scammer!
Yes She is a 100% scammer!!! .. I got a bad experience with her. She base in Malaysia, the bank account I transfer also Malaysia account. I highly advise please made payment by PayPal if you not familiar with this Reseller.

I just wanted to share my recent purchase and experience with @timelesslikeaudrey . She is lovely to deal with, responsive and I got what exactly what I wanted a white chanel bag (yes, risky in white but it was in pristine condition and even lovelier than i expected when it arrived). I trusted her so much that even though she accepts paypal, I chose to use transferwise to save me extra fees and best exchange rate. I highly recommend her.