What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Lol I feel you! Mine is the complete opposite - I only have bright pops of color (Rose Tyrien, Bleu Paon, Lagon, Bambou, etc.) and zero neutrals apart from a Noir Mini Kelly II which is beautiful but fits nothing :giggle: hoping to finally add a black B25 RGHW on or by my birthday next year! Fingers crossed for us both.
Sounds like you have some beauties!! I'd be so happy to add "one more" ha ha in your rose tyrien! Sending positive thoughts so you can add your beauty for your b-day next year!!!

• Love
Reactions: olibelli
I am so happy since my b-day is on Wednesday!! B25 Black Togo leather with rose gold hardware! I'll do an unboxing on my YouTube channel this week. Many other Hermes accessories to share! Y stamp 2020! One good thing has happened this year.

View attachment 4814582
Beautiful and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! You should celebrate all month! Looking forward to your video! (I'm a huge fan!)

Reactions: Leo the Lion
So funny story. When I said 2 months ago when I got Constance 24 that it's a quota bag in Warsaw...It turned out that it isn't and my SA (who is a friend) knew about it but wanted to get a bag for me first (aka didn't want me to be intense) and surprised me today with a text...while I was walking my dog. Glad I didn't leave her in a park... lol
Birkin 30 Vert Amande GHW in Epsom + Jan Bajtlik scarf (for which I was heading there today anyway)
Warsaw couldn't have been more generous to me this year :biggrin:

IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG

IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

So funny story. When I said 2 months ago when I got Constance 24 that it's a quota bag in Warsaw...It turned out that it isn't and my SA (who is a friend) knew about it but wanted to get a bag for me first (aka didn't want me to be intense) and surprised me today with a text...while I was walking my dog. Glad I didn't leave her in a park... lol
Birkin 30 Vert Amande GHW in Epsom + Jan Bajtlik scarf (for which I was heading there today anyway)

View attachment 4815014

View attachment 4815015

View attachment 4815016

View attachment 4815017

View attachment 4815018
Congrats! And that twilly is perfect

Reactions: 880 and EmilyM111

View attachment 4815014

View attachment 4815015

View attachment 4815016

View attachment 4815017

View attachment 4815018
Congrats!!! The bag and the scarf go so well together! :heart: