Speedy B or Marmont?

papertrees

O.G.
May 6, 2011
Hi
I'm having a hard time deciding between these two. I originally wanted the speedy B for sure, but I found a friend selling her marmont. I know they're totally different bags, but I would like to get your opinions on this.
Thank you!

They’re both very different and I’m a fan of both. That being said, I think the speedy B is more classic and versatile. It’s able to hold more too. And if you ever want to resell I think the speedy B holds its value better

It's so hard to choose. One on hand, I like the versatility of the speedy b, on the other hand, I like the more polished look of the marmont! Oh, if only I can get both!

Reactions: louislove29
It's just I already have a number of medium-sized bags (balen city, antigona, artsy, rocco). I am thinking that I want to add something more feminine to my collection, which is where the marmont comes in

It's just I already have a number of medium-sized bags (balen city, antigona, artsy, rocco). I am thinking that I want to add something more feminine to my collection, which is where the marmont comes in
Then I think you answered your question. You want the marmont. Buy what you love. If unsure, wait till you’re sure and don’t settle. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: ILP
Speedy B for versatility and functionality (she can fit your entire apartment for size 30 and above)

But in terms of pure adoration... the marmont shoulder bag. I personally feel that the flap bag style makes it quite a classic shape. Perhaps pay more attention to the color if you want a multi-use bag:smile:

I also vote for the Speedy B! I think it’s very versatile. I have it in the Damier Ebene 25 so I think it looks very polished and feminine. At the same time it can be a really casual everyday bag! Even the 25 holds quite a lot. Which color Marmont would you be getting?

I also vote for the Speedy B! I think it’s very versatile. I have it in the Damier Ebene 25 so I think it looks very polished and feminine. At the same time it can be a really casual everyday bag! Even the 25 holds quite a lot. Which color Marmont would you be getting?
The dusty pink color. I have too many black bags already. although I might still buy a speedy b next week!

I normally always vote speedy but since you already have other bags that fill the speedy role the marmot is probably a better fit. I think of the Antigone as very similar to speedy b. I do think the speedy b has way more staying power though and will stay relevant longer.